Are Electric cars a viable alternative.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have been ripped off big time with this electric car dream it’s going to die a certain death. I’d never have one, gay, feminine, typical divs car. If you had an emergency call for a serious family

No, pointless pieces of shite,the electric still comes from somewhere,just a way to try an control us

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘I kept trying to press the brakes but nothing was happening’

ok for emergency services to do the above but not ok for below?????

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Filmmaker Jamie Price and his partner Danielle waded into the deep water because the motorist 'looked like...

7 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

ok for emergency services to do the above but not ok for below?????

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Filmmaker Jamie Price and his partner Danielle waded into the deep water because the motorist 'looked like...

Tbh I think there's a vast difference between a runaway electric car toeing a ton down the motorway with no brakes and a bloke sat in waist high water lol

On 08/03/2023 at 22:03, NEWKID said:

Well I've spent 6 years and a fair lump of money backing the Hydrogen revolution.... I hope I'm backing the right horse!! Lol

There is a geezer near me fitting hydrogen cells, apparently they work better on diesels. They reduce you emissions so much so you can re apply for you cars emission grading and this will affect your road tax and things like ULEZ etc.

Do you know if this is true? I have yet to phone the bloke. 

About 10+ years ago, I had a mad Yank from deep south arrived as a customer, you could tell he was mad by the patchy shaving he had done, you know the type. He had made a hydrogen cell and was offering to fit it on my Misses Passat. I understood the method/science behind it, but was reluctant to allow him to fit it, funnily enough. I said next time he visits his old Ma, let me know and I'll buy a cheap diesel to put it on. Apparently you needed to sacrifice your window washer for the water supply, something you don't need on the newer units. He has never returned

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, leegreen said:

There is a geezer near me fitting hydrogen cells, apparently they work better on diesels. They reduce you emissions so much so you can re apply for you cars emission grading and this will affect your road tax and things like ULEZ etc.

About 10+ years ago, I had a mad Yank from deep south arrived as a customer, you could tell he was mad by the patchy shaving he had done, you know the type. He had made a hydrogen cell and was offering to fit it on my Misses Passat. I understood the method/science behind it, but was reluctant to allow him to fit it, funnily enough. I said next time he visits his old Ma, let me know and I'll buy a cheap diesel to put it on. Apparently you needed to sacrifice your window washer for the water supply, something you don't need on the newer units. He has never returned

14 minutes ago, big sid said:

newkid i  remember you were  involved in something to reduce gases wasnt it something fitted to the manifold and didnt you try it out in france.

This my company lads..

WWW.ATMOS-CLEAR.COM

Atmos-Clear Ltd has, in the last two years, invested in the development and enhancement of the...

We are working with mining companies in Australia and large fleet users in USA, but have struggled to break in UK, we have had limited success with local councils for change to taxi licensing..but no luck with change to ULEZ etc..

We have tested on thousands of vehicles and there is no doubt thr additions of HHO to the fuel/air mix improves the burn and the fuel us used more completely, less emissions... 

We've looked at a lot of systems and most are "garden shed" type, some better ones now coming on the market place..I know I'm biased but we've seem nothing like ours yet that produces rhe amount of gas at the minimum electrical draw required, but it has taken us nearly 3 years for the new product to finally go through the patent process...we are also on the brink of making it fully variable, meaning we produce gas in line with engine requirements (more load/revs more gas, less load/revs less gas).. all works on the bench, just a software glitch in electronics...its a huge breakthrough as everyone else (including us) have only ever produced constant load of gas.

The development sucks up money and time like nothing I've ever been involved with, we've had to dilute for investment but the core original group still hold majority shares... I'm sure hydrogen will play a huge part in the future, I'd like to still be in the race ..but I'm knackered! Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, big sid said:

newkid i  remember you were  involved in something to reduce gases wasnt it something fitted to the manifold and didnt you try it out in france.

if it's Hydrogen, it'll be somewhere on the intake. Air intake as far as I know.

53 minutes ago, leegreen said:

The best results by far are on older diesels, probably the biggest benefit to the customer is the reduction in carbon build up and the issues that causes downstream (EGR, DPF problems etc(.

We sale to our local hospital vehicles purely on this reason, and they have been buying for about 3 years now.

• Like 1
Just now, leegreen said:

if it's Hydrogen, it'll be somewhere on the intake. Air intake as far as I know.

Correct

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

This my company lads..

WWW.ATMOS-CLEAR.COM

Atmos-Clear Ltd has, in the last two years, invested in the development and enhancement of the...

We are working with mining companies in Australia and large fleet users in USA, but have struggled to break in UK, we have had limited success with local councils for change to taxi licensing..but no luck with change to ULEZ etc..

We have tested on thousands of vehicles and there is no doubt thr additions of HHO to the fuel/air mix improves the burn and the fuel us used more completely, less emissions... 

We've looked at a lot of systems and most are "garden shed" type, some better ones now coming on the market place..I know I'm biased but we've seem nothing like ours yet that produces rhe amount of gas at the minimum electrical draw required, but it has taken us nearly 3 years for the new product to finally go through the patent process...we are also on the brink of making it fully variable, meaning we produce gas in line with engine requirements (more load/revs more gas, less load/revs less gas).. all works on the bench, just a software glitch in electronics...its a huge breakthrough as everyone else (including us) have only ever produced constant load of gas.

The development sucks up money and time like nothing I've ever been involved with, we've had to dilute for investment but the core original group still hold majority shares... I'm sure hydrogen will play a huge part in the future, I'd like to still be in the race ..but I'm knackered! Lol

Fair play Kev,I hope it all comes together for you mate💯%👍

• Thanks 1