Are Electric cars a viable alternative.

Don`t know if they are spoofs or not but there are a few vids on the tube announcing that a couple of the big manufacturors are stopping EV production due to poor sales, one thing that would reduce this polution B/S would be to stop this bloody stupid horsepower race, make something thats economical, reliable and cheap for a change and to me it would sell itself and feck the politicians and their distorted aims.

• Like 2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have been ripped off big time with this electric car dream it’s going to die a certain death. I’d never have one, gay, feminine, typical divs car. If you had an emergency call for a serious family

No, pointless pieces of shite,the electric still comes from somewhere,just a way to try an control us

Posted Images

Watched a vid earlier that was saying Elon Musk was going into partnership with the German government to produce an electric tank. Prototypes have already been built and tested. the electric motor is powered by a diesel generator, Apparently this will make the tank faster and lighter thus giving it more manoeuvrability on the battlefield. 

Teslas drivers are the new bmw wankers, had one try to power up a queue and cut me up on a round about, he mistakenly thought I loved my transit tipper as much he loved his Tesla, nearly put the c…t in the barriers.

• Haha 4
Just now, Qbgrey said:

Teslas drivers are the new bmw wankers, had one try to power up a queue and cut me up on a round about, he mistakenly thought I loved my transit tipper as much he loved his Tesla, nearly put the c…t in the barriers.

lol cheers mate

• Haha 1

My mrs got a rangerover( new) that drives nice but not a bit of me, shocking gearbox and brakes, prob going to get shot the insurance has doulbled.  Bloody cars just an expense. Trying to convince her to get a pick up

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

My mrs got a rangerover( new) that drives nice but not a bit of me, shocking gearbox and brakes, prob going to get shot the insurance has doulbled.  Bloody cars just an expense. Trying to convince her to get a pick up

That’s what she’s after mate been to look at the new sport but trying to convince her on a new defender 

17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

That’s what she’s after mate been to look at the new sport but trying to convince her on a new defender 

They are not great mate got engine problems along many others, but if you get a new one keep for 2 years and get shot you may get away with it

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

They are not great mate got engine problems along many others, but if you get a new one keep for 2 years and get shot you may get away with it

That would be the plan pal thanks for the advice 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Please don’t shoot we’ve ran out of battery

Different concept to electric cars, There are no batteries, The diesel generator powers the tanks electrics, so they can do away with a shit load of weight compared to a normal tank, 

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

That would be the plan pal thanks for the advice 

Car Auction houses are full of land rovers and range rovers at the minute, It would appear that the bottom has dropped out of the market or else the finance companies are repossessing loads. 

18 minutes ago, paulus said:

Car Auction houses are full of land rovers and range rovers at the minute, It would appear that the bottom has dropped out of the market or else the finance companies are repossessing loads. 

Yup get a decent deal on a Range Rover, hopefully one that’s done over 50,000 would of had all the problems done. Cheap ole luxury bus. Londoners can’t get them insured

• Like 1