Are Cracks appearing in the support for Ukraine?

3 hours ago, paulus said:

It appears that Ukraine does not have the full support of all the NATO allies.

Viktor Orban the president of Hungary did not clap when Zelensky appeared at the latest NATO summit a fortnight ago, It would appear that Hungary have the same issues with Ukraine and the Ukrainian Leadership that Russia has, That being the violation of the rights of its citizens living on the border regions between themselves and Ukraine, The exact same reasons Putin gave for his special military operation, and his desire to take the Donbass region where Russians live on the border. 

I seem to remember another NATO allies quoting the same problems with its citizens living on the Ukrainian boarder. 

Your months behind with your news Mate you need to get on the conspiracy news channels we are well ahead of time ???

2 hours ago, chesney said:

Putin had no business taken crimea he still done it he done same in georgia and nato left him and then he decides he wants to take  a whole country good job he failled miserably in  that otherwise he try take the baltic states. At least now he bogged down in eastern  ukraine the great russian bear not the force the westen governments led us to believe. Ukraine biggest mistake was given up there nukes

Make no mistake a lot of Ukraine people are for Russia,I work with several.

• Like 3

The Ukraine war has become a proxy war between the US and Russia. Personally I don't care if Putin was provoked or not. He is a dangerous  dictator who has perfected the dark arts of  cyber terrorism and vindictive assassinations on both Russian and foreign soil. He ruthlessly imprisons any opposition factions and has meddled in the election process in the UK, America and God knows where else. He needs to be brought to heel.Bullies  are always best dealt with by  overwhelming retaliatory measures.

The reality is that, if America farts, we say what a delightful aroma they have exuded. We have no choice but to continue to support Ukraine because Big Sam says so.

Mr Burns,sorry, Mr Biden, will continue to spend American dollars on the war. So we will be obliged to follow suit. Personally I believe,grudgingly,that it is money that has to be spent.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Make no mistake a lot of Ukraine people are for Russia,I work with several.

Its a country as corrupt as f**k but at end of day it does not give putin the right to try take over that country if he not stop there he only keep goin.

12 hours ago, chesney said:

Its a country as corrupt as f**k but at end of day it does not give putin the right to try take over that country if he not stop there he only keep goin.

Edited by shaaark

I couldn't really give a toss what happens over there - They can pack it in and all go home or, they can bomb each other into extinction. They're not our people and they're not our problem. 

We should have refused to give them a penny and, warned them all not to let it get too close to our eastern border.

I'm more concerned about the problems we have at home - our old folks pensions, our peoples access to medical services, we're being taken the piss out of by energy companies, 3rd world savages are still not being deported, The weird shit they're teaching kids at school, normal British folks are being pushed to the back in favour of foreigners and mentally ill poofs.

And now, the folks in this country have put foreigners in seats of power ffs.

We should be getting our own house in order before we try to help the world's feckless hordes.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I couldn't really give a toss what happens over there - They can pack it in and all go home or, they can bomb each other into extinction. They're not our people and they're not our problem. 

We should have refused to give them a penny and, warned them all not to let it get too close to our eastern border.

I'm more concerned about the problems we have at home - our old folks pensions, our peoples access to medical services, we're being taken the piss out of by energy companies, 3rd world savages are still not being deported, The weird shit they're teaching kids at school, normal British folks are being pushed to the back in favour of foreigners and mentally ill poofs.

We should be getting our own house in order before we try to help the world's feckless hordes.

Ain't that the fckn truth

• Like 1
On 03/03/2023 at 13:54, Jonjon79 said:

Absolutely. Can't find any spare cash to pay for our infrastructure here in the U.K., but can find it for sending Billions of ££££'s of weapons to the Ukraine!. The whole things a farce. So our Government gives our money to arms produces, who then get a back hander because they're on the payroll some where, then these same weapons that are sent to Ukraine get diverted somewhere a long the line and end up on the blackmarket and in the hands of gangs and terrorists.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ukraine+weapons+end+up+on+black+market This war has been in the making for YEARS. Bidens boy was out there setting it all up, antagonising Putin with the threat of Ukraine joining N.A.T.O. They had to get a war started so they could turn off the Russian gas so America could sell its gas to Europe as they are so over stocked

Their only problem?, militarily they were committed to  Afghanistan.....and this is why over night everyone up and left Afghanistan to the Taliban, to go back to the middle ages. Just think, all that money and all those lives gone...lost...for nothing, and now they're spending all out TAX money on this debacle. Every where you look there's that blue and yellow, it's indoctrination, turn on the T.V. and the B.B.C. is pumping out Ukraine propaganda. I'm sick of it, it's time we concentrated on THIS country, OUR people  **Mike Drop**.....I'm outta' here!!!

• Like 4