At last....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...the Wulf nails a vixen. Screaming her head of and very much still in season I moved in and she came my way. Just 60yds or so. 17 HMR. Slightly out of focus but I did ok. I

I did the same with a blade of grass , but I put it between the cheeks of my arse , and just waited till I farted, worked quite well , the odd rambler weren’t to impressed tho 

If that is a dig at rifle shooters it is a poor one. In the forty + years that i ran lurchers i killed my fair share of foxes using lip squeaks, polystyrene on a mirror and cassete tape between a

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Sad news....I have just asked for a refund for the Wulf! It keeps freezing. The latest firmware has made it worse!!

Not very happy right now ?

That’s shite mate .Have you looked on the net at reviews as I guess this can’t be a first .Can’t go wrong with a pard mate either 007or 008 .

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Sad news....I have just asked for a refund for the Wulf! It keeps freezing. The latest firmware has made it worse!!

Not very happy right now ?

Did I read somewhere that it was a refurb unit? Will they not just swap it for you 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

That’s shite mate .Have you looked on the net at reviews as I guess this can’t be a first .Can’t go wrong with a pard mate either 007or 008 .

What scope u use on 007 on 223 ? I'm gonna start using it on 204 for day & night looking at bushnell 

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p133264-bushnell-prime-3-12x56-ir-rifle-scope-bush-rp31256bs9/

8 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

What scope u use on 007 on 223 ? I'm gonna start using it on 204 for day & night looking at bushnell 

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p133264-bushnell-prime-3-12x56-ir-rifle-scope-bush-rp31256bs9/

I honestly would go back to an add on. Zero issues with the sytong 66. I would have a 77 and a hawk 4-12 ao mil dot and be done with the fancy mumbo jumbo ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Mates just spent 4 g on a thermal unit that’s keeps freezing .Not a happy chappy .

I still struggle with the prices and justification with much of the gear, and I do it professionally so have tax advantages!!!

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Deker said:

I still struggle with the prices and justification with much of the gear, and I do it professionally so have tax advantages!!!

I know Chris .Tbh I can’t warrant the silly prices either but a fool and his money …….

The lad has two thermals scopes already mind .

47 minutes ago, Deker said:

Agreed, the cash some folk throw at s hobby is mental. Maybe im just tight. I desperately need a new bog standard hawke type scope, but even prising £200 out of my fist is proving tricky!! , 3 weeks now of window shopping!! Hate spending it. 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Agreed, the cash some folk throw at s hobby is mental. Maybe im just tight. I desperately need a new bog standard hawke type scope, but even prising £200 out of my fist is proving tricky!! , 3 weeks now of window shopping!! Hate spending it. 

I know the feeling well, just bought some new batteries for torches (TR18650) and had to take a sharp intake of breath! :laugh: :good:

The price of thermal scopes has dropped a lot recently because everyone is launching the next generation, pulsar have brought out the duo, 4k colour combined with thermal, saying that, the price is still mental, I’ve used load of different thermal scopes and what I found is you still need top of the range for them to be good enough Hik’s stellar 50, is a cracking scope and has had about 700 quid knocked off it, but it’s still 3grand 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It’s a hawk sidewinder mate .Any of the sidewinders will do just perfect .

Do you reckon 6 base mag is too much for pard for fox ranges? I'm thinking of fov through the 007

21 hours ago, Deker said:

I know the feeling well, just bought some new batteries for torches (TR18650) and had to take a sharp intake of breath! :laugh: :good:

I'm wondering if you bought the brands batteries as generally 18650 Lion batteries aren't that expensive around £7 for a quality branded battery.