What a piss take

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The words just carry on & keep sneaking about a going to cut it lads we need to organise to save our traditions f%kin sad days coming if we just  bury our heads in the sand 

That estate had South Yorkshire police in its pocket even to the point two coppers were prepared to lie on oath to secure a conviction against me at Doncaster crown court some 30 odd year's ago after

don’t believe everything your told 

Posted Images

It gets your back up reading this, how the fookin police target lurcher people, just for catching few rabbits. OK they got no permission, but nothing new, as 90 % of land owners don't want running dogs on there land, it was the  same 40 years ago nothing changed. It very difficult to get legal permission. Lamping getting the same day walking, put a lamp on every fooker comes after you. The last nail in the coffin was hunting ban with dogs, it over  now, because it not so much a fine, they take your dogs off you, and if your done few times for poaching, you get send down as well 12-18 months.. We easy targets, they=coppers should earn the feckin money, and catch, burglars, people who commit rape, drug pushes etc, real crimes, not killing few wild animals. I glad I out of it now, I feel sorry young people wanting to give there dog few runs. If you go in the day just no more than 2 people, 2 dogs you sticknout more in the wide open, but that you risk you in the day, night go  early morning 4 am, quick flick about then out don't hang about, that's what I do, don't make it easy for them. ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

f**k me , some of you lads want to get with the times 

there’s been lads coursing being banned from owning lurchers , having a 4 x 4 , entering areas over the winter for years. 

lad near me was prosecuted for hare coursing as his van was parked in a lay by , no witnesses , no evidence , and when the cops knocked , they seen he had a lurcher and brought the case. Switch on lads 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k me , some of you lads want to get with the times 

there’s been lads coursing being banned from owning lurchers , having a 4 x 4 , entering areas over the winter for years. 

lad near me was prosecuted for hare coursing as his van was parked in a lay by , no witnesses , no evidence , and when the cops knocked , they seen he had a lurcher and brought the case. Switch on lads 

That's bad

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, terryd said:

Sure I saw some where two folks got done for coursing with gsp's. Think they were just walking them and they took after a hare. I know the gsp's are no slouches  but come on. Be like coursing with corgies 

Were the fxxk was that ?