poor Hare

got this poor thing today....straight lined in 10 yard unfortunately. ..however when I got her home and had a proper look ...she had some old damage to both her lower legs and feet..swelled up from each hock to the foot...with holes in both feet...poor thing

20230217_164133.jpg

20230217_164103.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once watched a hare shoot it sickened me there's no sport in surrounding a field with folk and flags yet you can't give a hare a sporting chance with one dog  but you did that hare a favour tomo fai

Shot a hare yrs ago, it cried like a baby, I swore id never lift a gun to a hare again and never have, much rather see a chase.

Yip some calling it sport, but each to there own

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh looked a bit rotten. ..

maybe been shot with a shotgun. ..

it's feeding 6 ferrets now...

I once watched a hare shoot it sickened me there's no sport in surrounding a field with folk and flags yet you can't give a hare a sporting chance with one dog  but you did that hare a favour tomo fair play to you maybe socks will now give you a big rise 

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I once watched a hare shoot it sickened me there's no sport in surrounding a field with folk and flags yet you can't give a hare a sporting chance with one dog  but you did that hare a favour tomo fair play to you maybe socks will now give you a big rise 

Bound 2, he will gi it anybody after a few flagons from what I here 

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Only reason I ask mate is that there’s a problem in our hares here with mixie like symptoms .Swollen eyes but not pussy and internal organs inflamed .They are blaming spray put on rape .

I've had two like that over the years...

23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’d say it’s some malady they get and not spray or the rabbits would be the same .

I see hundreds of hares every day going to and from work and the amount of spraying going on at the moment this way there'd be lying every where if it was down to spray toxins.