Brexit. Success? Too early to judge? Disaster?

I think it's a given that they were ripping the arse out of it with expenses/parties just a bigger trough , the Romanian mep was daughter of some football manager or something tweeting all day couldn't spell in her own language. They are hard to keep an eye on here but it's hopeless in Brussels , I've seen it with EU , UN all bent and fully invested in keeping their power and rinsing poorer countries of cheap labour sources. Large amounts of grants and funding goes straight into corrupted politicians as long as they keep allowing the expansion of western euro corps , whether they come in and super farm , sell shite to the masses or plunder resources human and forests etc. They're vile imo . Let's keep corruption in house and try to deal with that as EU was unmanageable. Romanian people voted twice to reduce MPs from 600 to 300 , 6 years later there's still 600 and 99.9 % are bent and bolstered by EU and all the large corps like Microsoft etc . 

• Like 2

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A success in the vote, an abject failure in the execution, thanks to the establishment, the political class, the House of Lords, all of who won’t accept the result of a referendum, a popular vote, mos

Funny that... I've set up 3 new business in the brexit and post brexit period,  The technology business (Atmos-Clear) isn't easy and requires a lot of investment, we've secured, government a

The shithouse remainers tried everything to reverse Brexit but couldn’t, so they decided to oppose everything about Brexit and blame everything on Brexit, just so they could say “I told you !”. I

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Indeed,  the majority support a return to the EU ?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Exclusive: Results suggest Leave voters disillusioned with the ‘taking back of control they were promised’

do you believe every bit of the left wing peopoganda you read ? more would vote leave now then before alot who voted stay wouldn’t now because the see the scum don’t want democracy and have tried everything to not go with the vote 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Do u believe every bit of right wing propaganda u read?

EU-ROPE.IDEASONEUROPE.EU

Brexiters claim that the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. It’s a laughable claim because it’s untrue. The EU is a...

did the people vote  in the president of the eu sandy ? simple question yes or no will do

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

no i can’t ever remember voting in the president of the eu ? 

You vote in European Elections, if you chose to exercise your right to vote…..I did.

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

You vote in European Elections, if you chose to exercise your right to vote…..I did.

do you remoaners know how to tell the truth ? sly slippery every one of you traitors 

you never voted for the president of the eu ever

Just now, mC HULL said:

do you remoaners know how to tell the truth ? sly slippery every one of you traitors 

you never voted for the president of the eu ever

You asked a simple question 

did the people vote in the president of the eu sand? Simple question yes or no ? 

the answer is yes…..

you did not ask had I ever voted in one….

I am not a remoaner….stop projecting….I live in the EU…..

Any president of the EU is voted in by the people in the country they represent.  The current president was….so the simple answer to your simple question is of course yes……

You would be better off concerning yourself with the elite that cosied up to Russia and took the rouble….there the real traitors in Britian…..Boris slipping his handlers …..

2 hours ago, VOON said:

You asked a simple question 

did the people vote in the president of the eu sand? Simple question yes or no ? 

the answer is yes…..

you did not ask had I ever voted in one….

I am not a remoaner….stop projecting….I live in the EU…..

Any president of the EU is voted in by the people in the country they represent.  The current president was….so the simple answer to your simple question is of course yes……

Not strictly true…..the president is preposed by the heads of state and voted for by the EU parliament.

I suppose there is a case if we are being pedantic to say that citizens vote for the MEPs who then vote for the president but citizens certainly don’t get a vote on who the president will be. 

You would be better off concerning yourself with the elite that cosied up to Russia and took the rouble….there the real traitors in Britian…..Boris slipping his handlers …..

Agree, Britains problems were deep rooted and only masked by the EU…..it is, imho, incorrect to conclude that Britains problems are a result of membership or a result of leaving…..they are neither !

These problems were here all along with the people we were stupid enough to elect and the best thing that has so far come of leaving is that they can no longer hide behind the EU and are fully exposed as the traitorous , greedy, sacks of shite that they are………that’s a very healthy thing imho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Not strictly true…..the president is preposed by the heads of state and voted for by the EU parliament.

I suppose there is a case if we are being pedantic to say that citizens vote for the MEPs who then vote for the president but citizens certainly don’t get a vote on who the president will be. 

Agree, Britains problems were deep rooted and only masked by the EU…..it is, imho, incorrect to conclude that Britains problems are a result of membership or a result of leaving…..they are neither !

These problems were here all along with the people we were stupid enough to elect and the best thing that has so far come of leaving is that they can no longer hide behind the EU and are fully exposed as the traitorous , greedy, sacks of shite that they are………that’s a very healthy thing imho 

Agreed 100% Wilf, 

I believe Mr McHULL was being pedantic, and I have to admit I was being pedantic back…

Brexit is done….or is it….U.K. will have to enforce rules of origin at the end of this year….I don’t see the E.U. letting it float out anymore….Iceland (retailer) already under the cosh for flouting the rules…..tariffs on cars both ways….the only one to gain is China and Japan….and I thought ye wanted less Chinese involvement in the U.K. but no point blaming unelected bureaucrats in Brussels for the ills….craic on….take it on the chin….but be some craic next if Mairead McGuinness has her clearing houses…….thoughts?

Edited by VOON
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, VOON said:

Agreed 100% Wilf, 

I believe Mr McHULL was being pedantic, and I have to admit I was being pedantic back…

Brexit is done….or is it….U.K. will have to enforce rules of origin at the end of this year….I don’t see the E.U. letting it float out anymore….Iceland (retailer) already under the cosh for flouting the rules…..tariffs on cars both ways….the only one to gain is China and Japan….and I thought ye wanted less Chinese involvement in the U.K. but no point blaming unelected bureaucrats in Brussels for the ills….craic on….take it on the chin….but be some craic next if Mairead McGuinness has her clearing houses…….thoughts?

Jmho, but “Brexit” has already been killed…..it died with the Windsor Framework.

In case nobody was paying attention that single thing put us back in the EU (minus any benefits) and nobody got a say about it.

They sold it as “Northern Ireland” had to follow the rules but the reality is, as anyone with a brain knows, in order for Northern Ireland to remain a full part of the UK then the UK will also have to align with everything the EU impose on Northern Ireland……we are back in, make no mistake, we just don’t get any upside. 

As usual, the big corporate pimps have got their political whores to stitch up the people…….unless British people find the motivation and courage to change their path at election time (which they show no sign of doing !!) then Britain and the idea of Britain is toast ! 

• Like 3

If anyone is in doubt of how corrupt and duplicitous the EU is, look no further than Donald Tusk.

He was President of the European Council during the UK’s exit. He fought it all the way and espoused the benefits of open borders and immigrants.

Now he is standing for President of Poland on a manifesto of border control and limited immigration!

As my yank friends would say; “ go figure” !

Cheers.

• Like 4

The same Arron banks that was found NOT GUILTY of Russian collusion in a court of law you mean …. Ask Carole cadwallader about that LOL ……..