Wheres nicepix?

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Ive had my run ins in the past with moxy, but not everybody is gona get on, its just human nature, hes prob different than he acts on here but give someone a bit of authority and it can go to their heads

You should see Socks now mate...was a real nice fella until he got his mod badge.... changed man now, hard to watch tbh... even my lad said "whats happened to Ken??"...

Once you put the mod badge on your f****d!! Lol

• Haha 7

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Maybe im being over the top dan,maybe cause of the cops iv have dealt with over here in the past,but just because someones nice doesnt mean hes not undercover,i could be totally wrong but......

I've been a criminal many times myself mate,same as almost everyone I grew up around...I'm no angel...but I'm also not a little bitch who cries and screams if I'm silly enough to get lifted for something...man enough to take it on the chin...the last thing I've ever worried about is the Police to be fair... because let's be honest,they can't and dont stop half of what they know.... they let some other mug do the Footwork...always the easy options...they are nothing but glorified social workers...and f***ing shit ones at that...I like to treat each individual as I find them...If they're a prick you will see in a very short time...then you treat them accordingly ?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've been a criminal many times myself mate,same as almost everyone I grew up around...I'm no angel...but I'm also not a little bitch who cries and screams if I'm silly enough to get lifted for something...man enough to take it on the chin...the last thing I've ever worried about is the Police to be fair... because let's be honest,they can't and dont stop half of what they know.... they let some other mug do the Footwork...always the easy options...they are nothing but glorified social workers...and f***ing shit ones at that...I like to treat each individual as I find them...If they're a prick you will see in a very short time...then you treat them accordingly ?

he wasn’t sound though was he he was still like a copper the way he spoke to lads on here exactly how filth talk to you 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he wasn’t sound though was he he was still like a copper the way he spoke to lads on here exactly how filth talk to you 

He never once said to me step out of the car and put your hands on the roof we’re I can see them ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He never once said to me step out of the car and put your hands on the roof we’re I can see them ?

his mannerisms the words he used like greg has put now wind your neck 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just words mate...sticks and stones ?

There's plenty more members,past and present on here who speak/spoke alot worse and are alot more dangerous imo ... I wouldn't put them out of their misery if they was rolling around in pain...I'd sit down next to them, watch the cnuts bleed out and watch the last bit of life, ebb away in their eyes...leave them for the crows to pick at ??

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the way he talked about lads didn’t want the vaccine he would a fitted in. well as the moderator  in a concentration camp 

he was only  voicing his personal opinion( like the rest of us)...not like he was ramming shit down folks throats ? sandslug this....sandslug that??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • socks locked this topic