censorship. ...yet again by our mods

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

If i/we don't see it or someone doesn't report it then, how can we be held responsible?. Just checked he has been banned by 4 different mods in the last 6 months, He must be doing a lot of nothing!.  

He hasn't been banned by 4 different mods in 6 months though.. 

It's all lies..

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past... let's talk about max... and see if you can answer this UN

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ... it would be nice if all the members could start with a

Surely it obvious what the problem is...   Socks as a mod ffs!!

Posted Images

I may be missing something and I,m not trying to provoke a row, but I feel there is some kind of let’s get the mods shit going on, they are no different to any of us and any of us can apply to become one if we don’t like the way things are going we also have the option of not coming on or being a silent observer, but in no walks of life do you join a club or group then try to run things from the back seat, the mods are doing a thankless job for f**k all rewards so think they deserve a little respect rather than daily abuse because when there are no folk willing to take shit every day there will be no more forum, mc Hull is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles sure he,ll be fine ??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, king said:

He was banned last night for practically nothing..and if you are questioned about it your reply is NO 

you are clearly banning people for nothing..

Lets keep this all calm and grown up but there's a few members who have for the last few weeks or months just been trying to provoke the mods or generaly moaning about the site rather than doing anything about improving things, mchull was last night kicking it till it broke and i could see what he was doing from the start of him posting and you all have to be a bit daft to not see it yourselves. I thought Paulus was patient with him and did the right thing to stop another bollocks ridden thread, if folk want to improve things around her then get on with it and improve things with decent threads instead of the usual moaning big girls blouse crap a few keep coming out with..

New year new start, it's up to you ...:victory:..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, paulus said:

So arguing over someone who left of there own accord or someone who has been banned multiple times on multi posts is what a hunting forum is all about then? 

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past...

let's talk about max...

and see if you can answer this UNANSWERED question...

max had his wife disrespected...and his little girl on multiple times....one member even suggested he was going to put his child on the game..

now to me that is 10 times worse than anything being said over these last few weeks. ..

where was your censorship  then...can you answer this??

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I may be missing something and I,m not trying to provoke a row, but I feel there is some kind of let’s get the mods shit going on, they are no different to any of us and any of us can apply to become one if we don’t like the way things are going we also have the option of not coming on or being a silent observer, but in no walks of life do you join a club or group then try to run things from the back seat, the mods are doing a thankless job for f**k all rewards so think they deserve a little respect rather than daily abuse because when there are no folk willing to take shit every day there will be no more forum, mc Hull is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles sure he,ll be fine ??

They've just got there panties in a twist because nicepix was made a mod 

5 minutes ago, fireman said:

Lets keep this all calm and grown up but there's a few members who have for the last few weeks or months just been trying to provoke the mods or generaly moaning about the site rather than doing anything about improving things, mchull was last night kicking it till it broke and i could see what he was doing from the start of him posting and you all have to be a bit daft to not see it yourselves. I thought Paulus was patient with him and did the right thing to stop another bollocks ridden thread, if folk want to improve things around her then get on with it and improve things with decent threads instead of the usual moaning big girls blouse crap a few keep coming out with..

New year new start, it's up to you ...:victory:..

Some people have nothing to actually add that benefits the forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past...

let's talk about max...

max had his wife disrespected...and his little girl on multiple times....one member even suggested he was going to put his child on the game..

now to me that is 10 times worse than anything being said over these last few weeks. ..

I don't think paulus was active during that period.

I'm also not 100% the game comment is strictly true, more how he interpreted a comment made by kd

Some of the things said about his misses and kid weren't on but he also bought other people's families into it when people hadn't mentioned his

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

let's talk about max...

No because i didn't see it, or see a report of it, So couldn't even be expected to answer it,  But again how many times has max been banned and let back on only to start again, It appears its the same group of people just trying to cause shit everyday, yes i understand some are mates and some feel an obligation after being given pups and that. Personally have no malice against anyone on this forum and if i did i wouldn't want to be a mod anymore. All me and the other mods want is the forum to run as it should and to do that it requires the help of its members. Members who just log on to provoke reactions are generally not good for the forum, 

believe  it or not south hams...I have no issue with nicpix being a mod...I couldn't care less that he's a cop..

my own sister was a cop in metropolitan  police force...as was her husband my brother in law for 30years..

my issue is the decisions there making

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

believe  it or not south hams...I have no issue with nicpix being a mod...I couldn't care less that he's a cop..

my own sister was a cop in metropolitan  police force...as was her husband my brother in law for 30years..

my issue is the decisions there making

Simple answer mate, contact IanB and become a mod. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

No because i didn't see it, or see a report of it, So couldn't even be expected to answer it,  But again how many times has max been banned and let back on only to start again, It appears its the same group of people just trying to cause shit everyday, yes i understand some are mates and some feel an obligation after being given pups and that. Personally have no malice against anyone on this forum and if i did i wouldn't want to be a mod anymore. All me and the other mods want is the forum to run as it should and to do that it requires the help of its members. Members who just log on to provoke reactions are generally not good for the forum, 

hang on a minute earlier on you said you had never left the site...but you didn't see it...