censorship. ...yet again by our mods

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's your choice but I wouldn't take out any Tom, dick or Harry especially if things weren't 100% above board 

Excatly so can you not understand were some folk are coming from?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past... let's talk about max... and see if you can answer this UN

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ... it would be nice if all the members could start with a

Surely it obvious what the problem is...   Socks as a mod ffs!!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's your choice but I wouldn't take out any Tom, dick or Harry especially if things weren't 100% above board 

Took out and been taken out by a lot of lads off here 

Give some work, become good mates with a few... 

Take your chance and you find good people... in the main 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Excatly so can you not understand were some folk are coming from?

No because he is an ex cop living in France that was already an active member .... if your up to no good don't shout about it.

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Took out and been taken out by a lot of lads off here 

Give some work, become good mates with a few... 

Take your chance and you find good people... in the main 

I've met good lads off here but by en large there's normally been a mutual contact and there's some that I'd happily just avoid full stop ?

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past...

let's talk about max...

and see if you can answer this UNANSWERED question...

max had his wife disrespected...and his little girl on multiple times....one member even suggested he was going to put his child on the game..

now to me that is 10 times worse than anything being said over these last few weeks. ..

where was your censorship  then...can you answer this??

I never said he was going to put her on the game more f****n lies 

max played the victim questioning gnashers parenting skills in believe he said something about other members kids but that’s ok because he’s you’re mate eh

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

max played the victim questioning gnashers parenting skills in believe he said something about other members kids but that’s ok because he’s you’re mate eh

tell us what you did say then?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Can’t remember I said something about his wife as he commented on my girlfriend. 

don’t bring me into you’re petty shit 

you don't remember what the rest of us remember  then...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Chid said:

No that wouldn't be hunting it would be poaching .

I'd take him out hunting on permission,

I’d take him somewhere proper naughty just to see how fast he runs when it comes on top, recon I’d be nicked on the spot as I’d be laughing to much to run ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you don't remember what the rest of us remember  then...

Listen pal you obviously have a problem with me you’re in Mansfield I’m in chesterfield junction 29a let’s talk about it in person eh like men

• Haha 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Listen pal you obviously have a problem with me you’re in Mansfield I’m in chesterfield junction 29a let’s talk about it in person eh like men

wow...so now you want to fight...fucks sake...

just take responsibility for what you said to max..

and just for the record I have no problem  with you...in my earlier post about max I didn't  know who it was that said it...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

wow...so now you want to fight...fucks sake...

just take responsibility for what you said to max..

and just for the record I have no problem  with you...in my earlier post about max I didn't  know who it was that said it...

who said anything about fighting? 

But I didn’t say he was going to do that! I said something about his wife being on the game (which was wrong and childish stooping down to that rats level) 

please show me where I said that?

I’m sure max said something about a members kids just can’t remember who.

just don’t bring me or other members in to you’re argument with the mods

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Max is and has always been his own worse enemy, thinks he is clever, dropping f***ing seeds,calling folks gipsies, Punjabis, slagging off members other halfs and was the FIRST to bring someone elses children into it...can't blame folks for giving him some back? what goes around and all that....he doesn't have it in him to forgive and forget,I honestly think he has mental health issues,the way he acts on here is pathetic....speak to someone on the streets like he does...and you be waking up in A and E...if your lucky..manners cost f**k all...on the subject of Nicepix...I've no problem with the man,he's been retired for 20 yrs...some folks need to get over themselves...what the f**k can he do in reality??? remember the saying..loose lips sink ships... you get a tug,it's down to your own ego or stupidity...use your f***ing heads before posting anything funky ..

Let's start a "Dear , Deidre" thread for all the fannies on the blob...then maybe everyone else can comment on threads and PLAY NICE ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Max is and has always been his own worse enemy, thinks he is clever, dropping f***ing seeds,calling folks gipsies, Punjabis, slagging off members other halfs and was the FIRST to bring someone elses children into it...can't blame folks for giving him some back? what goes around and all that....he doesn't have it in him to forgive and forget,I honestly think he has mental health issues,the way he acts on here is pathetic....speak to someone on the streets like he does...and you be waking up in A and E...if your lucky..manners cost f**k all...on the subject of Nicepix...I've no problem with the man,he's been retired for 20 yrs...some folks need to get over themselves...what the f**k can he do in reality??? remember the saying..loose lips sink ships... you get a tug,it's down to your own ego or stupidity...use your f***ing heads before posting anything funky ..

Let's start a "Dear , Deidre" thread for all the fannies on the blob...then maybe everyone else can comment on threads and PLAY NICE ?

Thank you mate ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Its not just about hunting tho dan is it,he showed what kind on man he was on the covid thread,he wanted the unjabbed treated differently,he will drop you in it if his masters tell him too,not to be trusted imo