Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Have you just renewed your fishing licence fd Wicklow is a nice area granted been there a couple of times on invites  there's  plenty of knowledgeable terriermen round there as in most parts of Ireland most are welcoming and will look after you fd but if you go with your attitude like on here you will get fecked off sharpish which could be ashame as you may miss out on plenty of sport and get to send time with genuine like minded men 

It’s primarily a stalking trip mate .We are flying over so no transport when we get there other than mates family .

The attitude you may perceive on here is only self preservation  .I’m an easy going lad that gets on with anyone as long as they genuine .

However I’ve never held back from calling out bullshit as I see it neither will I shrink back from confrontation.

This trip will be stalking only I guess but maybe in the near future I’d do a dog only visit .

Im having to use a different rifle as it’s a pain getting my own over apparently .Different fac plus hunting license needed I’m told . 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Francie, said:

You want to meet me to see if im an irish thoroughbred fd lol 

Just put a name to face and chat mate .Plenty on here like to talk the talk but when it comes to walking they seem to crawl .

Guessing your NI mate .

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Few bookings ahead mate so don’t fret .It’s peanuts but buys the bullets for winter .You should try it mate .

Not enough deer to be guiding plus I'd rather shoot them myself.

Got a lad coming up soon though to try for his 1st roe...fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Just put a name to face and chat mate .Plenty on here like to talk the talk but when it comes to walking they seem to crawl .

Guessing your NI mate .

Yeah im in the north of Ireland fd,il see the craic closer to the time sure

• Like 1
21 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No mate .Family of a lad who’s moved here that I know well .

20 hours ago, foxdropper said:

At the stalking show last weekend there was a chap .Irish safaris ,charging £1500 for two stag ffs in Wicklow .Irish lad I was with asked him where and it’s right smack on the edge of his families ground .I won’t pay a penny ,only keep the lads in beer I guess .They will be over for the roe rut  as you don’t them or munties apparently .

My aim is to shoot a red sika hybrid tbh .Last on my list of the big stuff bar big cats of course .

Unreal lad…..good aul country though….i tips a bit up there myself…

12 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Not true but with this government easily believable which says a lot about this government.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Here's a smashing story. That phone alert, which cost the tax payer £6.5 millon was contracted to Fujitsu. They subcontracted it out to a company called Infosys. A woman owns it. Here's her husband."

So Your basically sticking shit up that isn't true but you could believe it is.  You've got it bad mate. When are you going to realise they all shaft us. Look no further than the snp and greens up here in Scotland. Labour are going to sort the mess out up here so they say, so it's back to their wee shot at fcuking us over and on and on it goes.

• Like 2