Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Very sardonic, mate ?

Thats a word for mC to Google , got to keep up his education! LOL !

Cheers.

Not sardonic, ie to be cynically humorous via perhaps expressing  "an uncomfortable truth" whereas the comment was just a little mis informed re the extent of the studies carried out.

Being sardonic would be noting some are a little sesquipedalian in the posts....?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Indeed, its a real shame there isn't the money to carry out the studies over a shorter period of time, covid is proof it can be done successfully,  but I suppose there's not the political clout to fund it.

what an absolute retarded reply how the fack do you test something over a shorter time when side effects can take years to show ? have a day off sandy 

i can’t even laugh no more it’s tragic someone can be so naive lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Not sardonic, ie to be cynically humorous via perhaps expressing  "an uncomfortable truth" whereas the comment was just a little mis informed re the extent of the studies carried out.

Being sardonic would be noting some are a little sesquipedalian in the posts....?

Yes, “sardonic” .

“Disdainful, sceptical , mocking  humour”. 
That’s how I read Tomo’s post.

You may read it differently.

Cheers.

On 07/07/2023 at 18:21, sandymere said:

Exactly why I find it pointless discussing with you. 

MOVEMEQUOTES.COM

In this short story, a heated debate arises between a donkey and a tiger so they go to the lion for help. What he...

You still dont get it do you,your arrogance is a very bad character flaw you have,thinking your correct 247 is very narsasistic nigel,have fun

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

You still dont get it do you,your arrogance is a very bad character flaw you have,thinking your correct 247 is very narsasistic nigel,have fun

he dont have a scooby doo mate lol believes every bit a left wing propogander he is fed it’s comical look how wrong he got covid he’s on to a loser with man made global warming 

and  he imports dogs when the best coursing dogs in the world are right here tried and tested lol 

please chart try and educate him lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he dont have a scooby doo mate lol believes every bit a left wing propogander he is fed it’s comical look how wrong he got covid he’s on to a loser with man made global warming 

and  he imports dogs when the best coursing dogs in the world are right here tried and tested lol 

I prefer to put my energy into a very small and receptive clientele. 
If I can pass my meagre knowledge onto someone who will appreciate it, then my work on this mortal coil will not have been in vain !

So, I’ll persevere with you, even though it demands the patience of Job.

Cheers.

• Haha 4
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

even the dogs are immigrants he hates his own that much ?

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

He got it very wrong with covid mc,alas he will not admit it,imagine being treated by him in hospital,id say he be looking at you like your something you stood on an very condecending,thats what i think anyway.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, sandymere said:
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

817,000 thousand Americans had already died of COVID by December 23, 2021, and 244,000 more would die the next year. Millions more survived, but were injured...

So a company with the the biggest medical fine in history for lying to the people makes a rushed vaccine that doesn't actually do what they said it would and we're not supposed to question but blindly follow. ??

FCUK RIGHT OFF??

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

So a company with the the biggest medical fine in history for lying to the people makes a rushed vaccine that doesn't actually do what they said it would and we're not supposed to question but blindly follow. ??

FCUK RIGHT OFF??

Hes completley brainwashed dogman and or he has shares in one of the companies lol

• Like 1
On 09/07/2023 at 00:14, dogmandont said:

FCUK RIGHT OFF??

FB_IMG_1688635456921.jpg.2c9a9b1901e1ac01c9157daf80219030.jpg