Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

I find it quite incredible that without looking to deeply, Hancock Whitt’y faucie and a host of others have all had private messages leaked that show even to the most retarded of people that they were lying about most things to push a vaccine on people that didn’t need it, and the two that consider themselves well read fact checking medical detectives are still pushing the same lies today sandy and  voon,,,, I think all you have proved between you is how easily fooled the general public are and how stupid they are by defending those that have fooled them for nearly 3 years now ?

• Like 8

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I find it quite incredible that without looking to deeply, Hancock Whitt’y faucie and a host of others have all had private messages leaked that show even to the most retarded of people that they were lying about most things to push a vaccine on people that didn’t need it, and the two that consider themselves well read fact checking medical detectives are still pushing the same lies today sandy and  voon,,,, I think all you have proved between you is how easily fooled the general public are and how stupid they are by defending those that have fooled them for nearly 3 years now ?

and sandy says we’re the ones cant un learn the lies we’re told ffs he is comical the sandy 

• Like 2

JUST NOW: Babies with underlying conditions will be offered a Covid vaccine, UK health chiefs confirmed.

This includes children with poorly controlled asthma and issues affecting their heart, kidneys, liver or digestive system.

@GeneralMCNews

54CF9881-F385-4EEB-8A64-1E1C956766D2.png

• Like 1
On 05/03/2023 at 14:25, paulus said:

Well, going by them WhatsApp messages the Omnicom variant was made up to scare the public into taking up the Vaccines. Was this ever about a virus or more about the so called vaccines and boosters?

This Evil element you mentioned must be very high up and have incredible power. as they are able to force their will on the whole world,

You have convinced me, When is the false alien invasion Due Lol.  

Does your what's app show yours and the person you're texting full name on every message ?

57 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Does your what's app show yours and the person you're texting full name on every message ?

Dont tell me your gonna say there fake or made up messages,there a 100% genuine

I used to think it was funny at the start of convid when people were falling for it, now it's embarrassing.  They relabelled the flu and fooled 3/4s of the world. 

At this point it would literally take Boris Johnson to come on national TV and admit the scam before people realised it. To be honest though he already did that. In march 2020 the same week it started he told everybody it had a survival rate of 99.3 % and the useful idiots chose to ignore it. 

The death rate was 18% above average in January in the UK. When the black death ' plague ' was happening it was 6% . 

Nothing to see here though, move along ?

• Like 2
On 07/04/2023 at 11:01, mC HULL said:

you are a lost cause 

funny how all the things linked to the vaccine get put down to covid aye 

i bet none vaccinated ain’t coming down with all these ailments from covid funny that ain’t it 

But yes they are, that common knowledge,  I was treating people wit GB 29 years ago.

FB_IMG_1680945954674.jpg.bd6f1fd90488e3362c7b4f2f2169b35d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Just a quick aside....

If anyone finds anything I post upsetting please let me know. 

So I can laugh at you.?

Offended by you, your priceless as an example of everything wrong with this country like the gift that keeps on giving, from abbot and Costello running the country through to how culturally enriched everybody’s life’s are being made by the invasion started by Blair culminating in the vaccine is curing not only covid but all known causes of death despite unexpected deaths among young and healthy people going through the roof yes you must be absolutely splitting your sides at all us fools ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Just a quick aside....

If anyone finds anything I post upsetting please let me know. 

So I can laugh at you.?

you don’t offend people mate your a character lol 

great for the craic your on the wind up 24/7 why i don’t take out you say as your real thoughts nobody is that thick mate lol

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you don’t offend people mate your a character lol 

great for the craic your on the wind up 24/7 why i don’t take out you say as your real thoughts nobody is that thick mate lol

I agree mate..I think sandy loves the wind up...and by Christ does he get some bites...

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, scotty12 said:

JUST NOW: Babies with underlying conditions will be offered a Covid vaccine, UK health chiefs confirmed.

This includes children with poorly controlled asthma and issues affecting their heart, kidneys, liver or digestive system.

@GeneralMCNews

54CF9881-F385-4EEB-8A64-1E1C956766D2.png

Excellent news, we should protect the most vulnerable. Just remember. 

FB_IMG_1680633812394.jpg.f6e9030b78094d50e9244c56dd678b2b.jpg

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Offended by you, your priceless as an example of everything wrong with this country like the gift that keeps on giving, from abbot and Costello running the country through to how culturally enriched everybody’s life’s are being made by the invasion started by Blair culminating in the vaccine is curing not only covid but all known causes of death despite unexpected deaths among young and healthy people going through the roof yes you must be absolutely splitting your sides at all us fools ?

Screenshot_20230408-175645_Photos.jpg.d242f9643da1d187e282426209e3772e.jpg