Winter days

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the last few days...proper winter  Yesterday morning view this morning 

I’ve just told me work mate that’s me done till after Christmas, wethers no good for laying bricks and ain’t gonna warm back up any time soon! but perfect for days like this  

Today's graft done...it looks proper Christmasy now... we got guests over Christmas in the cottages so looks the part to turn up too.. Feet up by the fire now...?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I remember you posting about him when he started the job, glad he's stuck with it

When I was on the Pway we all used to muck in with the welders not one bit of their kit is light lol saying that our stressing kit used to weigh a bloody ton good for a young man but a lot of the old boys complain of bad backs ect 

2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

When I was on the Pway we all used to muck in with the welders not one bit of their kit is light lol saying that our stressing kit used to weigh a bloody ton good for a young man but a lot of the old boys complain of bad backs ect 

You lads work hard, I appreciate that ??

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Stressing kit still weighs a ton lol, bet you never had the welders help you when they were done lol

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

12 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Stressing kit still weighs a ton lol, bet you never had the welders help you when they were done lol

You lads not use verse kits?

9 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Gone like a flash mate lol but as soon as they drop a weld and it all goes tits up they used to be our best mates to help them out, it’s funny I miss all that gang camaraderie bit of a lonely job what I do now but I still keep good relations with all my old muckers.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

There was a lightweight version of a stressing kit, can't remember what it's name was, it was condemned not long after it was introduced

WWW.PANDROL.COM

VERSE Rail Stress Management is a reliable and low-cost method of checking the rail is at the correct...

in a previous life I built and calibrated these

Just now, South hams hunter said:
WWW.PANDROL.COM

VERSE Rail Stress Management is a reliable and low-cost method of checking the rail is at the correct...

in a previous life I built and calibrated these

Different bit of kit mate, stressing kit pulls 2 lengths of rail together