Morning folks, care work, that's what my daughter does 7,days per week out in the community, she's just sent me a text to say, the old chap she looks after, she found him really poorly, phoned his family, they have asked her to sit with him, till someone can take over for her, of course an ambulance has been called,.  And wait for it, they told my daughter , can he manage to make his own way to hospital, as an ambulance, could take up to , 7 hrs to arrive ,. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It cost my mother £800 a week for the care home. They took her pension, bank account and home. Yet I remember Boris standing up in parliament and saying no one would have to sell their house to p

Are you off your fuucking head? Labour have fuucked the NHS at every opportunity and the only areas that have been sold off/privatised were done by Labour led local Gov. The ones in the most financial

This is were the government got it all wrong wee need too look after are own people first come across in a boat they put you up in a 4 star hotel 

Posted Images

The NHS is broken mate, Its about to completely fall apart, The Government will blame, Covid, Brexit, Strikes and probably the War in Ukraine, The truth is, To make it work again Funding would need to be probably trebled if not more than that. then there's the way that money is spent and by who and on what, 

The problem is we are all living too long and with that longevity come all the ailments that go with old age. The NHS was modelled to treat emergencies, not for long term care,  Long term care costs thousands per week, Money that most normal folk don't have, Yes the government pick up some of the costs for these people but it never covers the full cost. Families can not afford to pay these top up fees for there relatives. So they und up staying in the hospital wards reducing the beds available. next A&E gets full as they can not transfer patients to the ward. Then The Ambulances start queuing up outside as they can not move there patients into A&E. Hence the long waiting times for an ambulance mate. 

It cost my mother £800 a week for the care home. They took her pension, bank account and home.

Yet I remember Boris standing up in parliament and saying no one would have to sell their house to pay for social care.......

Complete and utter lie.

Cheers.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

This is were the government got it all wrong wee need too look after are own people first come across in a boat they put you up in a 4 star hotel 

Not forgetting most of the residents in residential care home's will have paid tax and national insurance contributions all of their working lives unlike the scroungers coming over here illegally.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, paulus said:

The NHS is broken mate, Its about to completely fall apart, The Government will blame, Covid, Brexit, Strikes and probably the War in Ukraine, The truth is, To make it work again Funding would need to be probably trebled if not more than that. then there's the way that money is spent and by who and on what, 

The problem is we are all living too long and with that longevity come all the ailments that go with old age. The NHS was modelled to treat emergencies, not for long term care,  Long term care costs thousands per week, Money that most normal folk don't have, Yes the government pick up some of the costs for these people but it never covers the full cost. Families can not afford to pay these top up fees for there relatives. So they und up staying in the hospital wards reducing the beds available. next A&E gets full as they can not transfer patients to the ward. Then The Ambulances start queuing up outside as they can not move there patients into A&E. Hence the long waiting times for an ambulance mate. 

it’s nothing to do with any off that it’s the government f***ing it up on purpose why is it 2 year ago it was perfect the pandemic was done on purpose as so is this 

• Like 1

7hr for ana ambulance? Can someone explain this to me ? I live in bumbfuck nowhere and don't think I've ever had it take more then 30min for an ambulance to get somwhere if we needed one. 

Figured things are different for you guys of course, but don't really get why it would take so long. Bad traffic ? Red tape and paper work ?

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Morning folks, care work, that's what my daughter does 7,days per week out in the community, she's just sent me a text to say, the old chap she looks after, she found him really poorly, phoned his family, they have asked her to sit with him, till someone can take over for her, of course an ambulance has been called,.  And wait for it, they told my daughter , can he manage to make his own way to hospital, as an ambulance, could take up to , 7 hrs to arrive ,. 

Sadly ambulances are tied up waiting in ques for AE, the system cant cope with the number of patients ?

• Like 1

you think a few year ago out happened you had fast response paramedics there in minutes before the ambulance to sort you out don’t see them used now 

but you see government contracts for billions in ppe for the plandemic going to mps friends and landlords of there local pub that couldn’t be used this government have raped and cheated worse then any before 

• Like 5