• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely bloody horrible things, as I write this the missus cat is looking at me like it wants me to die, this thing is about 20 years old now and I’m sure it only stays alive to piss me off, it’s a

I've changed my mind on cats in recent years I use to hate them like you but I've come to accept them ,they make a ideal low maintenance pet for someone like us who doesn't have the time  for a dog at

if it wasnt for the wanton killing of our song birds theyd make good pets im sure but for me only good un is a dead un based on that .

Posted Images

well its had half a tin of whiskas, and i poured out some milk fer , but it turned its nose up at that, so i thought it might curl up on the carpet fer an hr, but oh no, straight back out the door, i tried stroking it, but it werent  having none of the neither, the bugger give off that awful growl, 

9 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

well its had half a tin of whiskas, and i poured out some milk fer , but it turned its nose up at that, so i thought it might curl up on the carpet fer an hr, but oh no, straight back out the door, i tried stroking it, but it werent  having none of the neither, the bugger give off that awful growl, 

With cats everything is on their terms ...just feed it and  ignore it , it'll come round to you .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

With cats everything is on their terms ...just feed it and  ignore it , it'll come round to you .

I beg to differ ?, the one i am on about has been coming to our back door for 4 year's or more as his identical brother did until about a year ago, Its still the same as it was all them years ago a nasty piece of shit ?

49 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Has anyone ever trapped one and dropped it of about 30 miles away 

I caught one (of many) in a mink cage one time, and let it out. Next day I came back to check traps, and it was back in the same trap, but this time, trap was at the bottom of the river. It must have had issues?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Hey up kanny, it's two choices mate, if it comes it gets fed, I won't even attempt to stroke the bugger, it's give me a warning, tell u what ,I will attempt feeding it summat by hand, see how that goes, eh , I'm just getting wrapped up go feed my foxy friends, it's bloody freezing here

• Like 3
8 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up kanny, it's two choices mate, if it comes it gets fed, I won't even attempt to stroke the bugger, it's give me a warning, tell u what ,I will attempt feeding it summat by hand, see how that goes, eh , I'm just getting wrapped up go feed my foxy friends, it's bloody freezing here

Don’t lock yourself out naked it’s cold ?!! 

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Killing folks pet cats is no different to Choring dogs imho 

If a dog owner let his dog roam on it's own free will and it started killing sheep then it deserves to be shot right?, if a cat owner lets there cat roam free willed on a shoot where not only shooting takes place but also conservation along the lines of putting up bird boxes,wild bird feed cover etc then the cat deserves to die like the livestock worrying dog..When i had aviaries i had no endo f trouble with cats putting birds off thier nests and chicks dying,eggs getting cold and a few birds killing themselves by flying into the wire at night when spooked by a cat on the roof.I told ALL my nieghbours with cats i will deal with their cats if i see them on my aviaries and there'd do the same if my dogs were round their homes trying to kill their pet  rabbits or their poxy cats, everyone but one kept there cats in and that cat that wasn't was found on the road with a very squashed head and i stopped loosing birds funny enough....I will add i'm no bully to my neighbours and am a popular chap but i ain't being tormented by the stupidity of others...

• Like 3