5 minutes ago, paulus said:

I sort of think think they are more able to train us than we are of training them. I have watched one stalk a pheasant, vary impressive, i have to say. Sadly its body ended up down a rabbit hole shortly afterwards ? 

I think they would be un-tractable.......but probably no more so than a Saluki ??

Cheers.

• Haha 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely bloody horrible things, as I write this the missus cat is looking at me like it wants me to die, this thing is about 20 years old now and I’m sure it only stays alive to piss me off, it’s a

I've changed my mind on cats in recent years I use to hate them like you but I've come to accept them ,they make a ideal low maintenance pet for someone like us who doesn't have the time  for a dog at

if it wasnt for the wanton killing of our song birds theyd make good pets im sure but for me only good un is a dead un based on that .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Sometimes in my less sensible periods I wonder if one of those Wild cat crosses could be trained to course a hare or rabbit, and how it would stand with regards to the Hunting Act ?

Cheets.

What about a Cheetah? 

You'll be able to cut about the Tyne valley at will without raising any suspicion with one of them at heel

5 hours ago, paulus said:

We have a wild cat sleeps on the outside sill of our conservatory door, It will meow at you all f***ing night trying to get you to feed it. if you bend down or put a hand anywhere near it. it hisses bares its teeth and its paw is ready to swipe, Strange creature it is, But i quite like its attitude ?

That might be one of mine . Shes a funny c**t , won’t come in at night but when you bring her in she would take your fingers off if she had chance . We have four cats , all different In personalities, each one is jet black , the only way to tell them apart is their ears and how they act . 

Absolutely bloody horrible things, as I write this the missus cat is looking at me like it wants me to die, this thing is about 20 years old now and I’m sure it only stays alive to piss me off, it’s a house cat now and won’t go outside, again, probably because it knows I hate it been in the house, why anyone would want one of these disgusting things in their house is beyond me, I often tell the missus I could happily dispatch it, put it in the bin and go about my day, she loves the bloody thing and treats it like a baby, it’s just plain weird 

035E84A6-6F01-4216-A9E7-E1DB228244AF.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, Stavross said:

Absolutely bloody horrible things, as I write this the missus cat is looking at me like it wants me to die, this thing is about 20 years old now and I’m sure it only stays alive to piss me off, it’s a house cat now and won’t go outside, again, probably because it knows I hate it been in the house, why anyone would want one of these disgusting things in their house is beyond me, I often tell the missus I could happily dispatch it, put it in the bin and go about my day, she loves the bloody thing and treats it like a baby, it’s just plain weird 

035E84A6-6F01-4216-A9E7-E1DB228244AF.jpeg

Looks a mean bugger does that 

• Haha 2

They have their place: We had mice when we moved to our present house got 2 farm cats, which we thought would live outside and keep the mice down. They do their job well, and do offer a bit of friendship....however i much prefer my dog! 

Edited by Aled