Chainsaw users

Have just ordered a new bar and some chains for my saw, I,m a bit of a sthil fan but have been looking at these rotatec ones on amazon lots of good reviews on there and YouTube so have ordered 3 chains and a 16 bar all for less than £50 about the cost of a genuine sthil bar alone ??

14FCB1E4-5670-4BEC-ABA1-821CC6574A0F.png

BC77B09D-8605-47C4-B4F0-6E1516078247.png

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little update after a full winter just had a nice little skip find of timber and a few more standing dead trees to process, still cutting well, not stretching much and staying sharp much longer than t

Little update on the rotatec, chain have had new jetty’s so lots of old wood about full of nails and shite so thought as I have 3 chains I,m willing to loose one just chopped a good load nails and all

only because Durex are miss reading on social media that your a big dick....

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Amazon reviews = folk writing reviews for free stuff??‍♂️? iv had a few bits an bobs for writing them ?

That's  a reprehensible thing to do the grebster was right about you ....just out of interest how did you get into it ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's really common in sea fishing; know plenty of lads that are sponsored (myself included) and get sent plenty of gear to try/review or post reports on. Know several of the lads that use other gear and just claim its the gear they were sent .... seen em buying gear that looks similar plenty of times.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's really common in sea fishing; know plenty of lads that are sponsored (myself included) and get sent plenty of gear to try/review or post reports on. Know several of the lads that use other gear and just claim its the gear they were sent .... seen em buying gear that looks similar plenty of times.

feild tested lots of carp/Barbel bait over the years and some other bits and bobs like river tripods etc,few of my mates work/sponsored by some big names like Nash, Preston innovations, get us  up to 60% off from their ranges.?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

feild tested lots of carp/Barbel bait over the years and some other bits and bobs like river tripods etc,few of my mates work/sponsored by some big names like Nash, Preston innovations, get us  up to 60% off from their ranges.?

It's a good crack mate and I enjoy it but see so much dishonesty in it; know of so many getting back handers to say it was their bait, line or hooks but in reality it was just said for a promotion.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's a good crack mate and I enjoy it but see so much dishonesty in it; know of so many getting back handers to say it was their bait, line or hooks but in reality it was just said for a promotion.

who would a thought fishermen that are full a shit ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

My son ??

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

74D96B98-6885-4276-862F-EF282A21A4DD.png

73E74919-C10B-41AE-9039-9C8551F0BD37.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3