What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

In the general section you can talk about anything it doesn’t have to be hunting related 

Agreed mate but if the only thing interesting on a hunting site is the general section it’s a bit sad don’t you think .

• Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I actually post on the catty thread and the mooching one mate and don’t take what I said as a dig it’s just a world of difference between what you do and many others do on here, ?

No mate it’s actually not .If I lost my firearms tomorrow Id be hunting something following day by some means .If it’s in you it’s in you no getting away from it .

If your life had taken you on a different path and you could /wanted to own a firearm you’d still be out doing it just lawfully .The difference is only a stroke back in time that takes you on one path or another .

Like I said I’ve done the off piste stuff and glad I did in a time when things were more relaxed .

Its just a shame this site is no longer hunting first ,gossip second .

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed mate but if the only thing interesting on a hunting site is the general section it’s a bit sad don’t you think .

Yeah I do agree to be honest pal but times are changing don’t think many can do with the aggro these days

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Totally agree Paul but why join a hunting site where hunting is discussed if not to share and discuss hunting .
I don’t need adulation I just hunt and share such on here ,not for likes but to discuss .

Ive got a firearms Paul so things need to be above board but it wasn’t always that way I can assure you .I’ve lamped deer ,poached pheasants and netted hares ,night lined trout and dug all there is to dig .

No need for me do any of that now ,it’s out my system mate and now there’s no need to look over my shoulder .If that’s sad then so be it ,

A few hunting posts on here from the same old names  wouldn’t go amiss though would it Paul be it out with a catty or mooching with the dogs .

To me there is little point being on a hunting site without interacting with hunters about hunting and not just posting random crap in general .

Ive never gone about any hunting in a gang nor disrespected the land mate ,land Im asked to be on and to do with as I see fit .

I don’t recall one single post from your good self about hunting ,seems strange that but hey ,each to their own .

You've given your prostrate a good fisting there matey!!?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

No mate it’s actually not .If I lost my firearms tomorrow Id be hunting something following day by some means .If it’s in you it’s in you no getting away from it .

If your life had taken you on a different path and you could /wanted to own a firearm you’d still be out doing it just lawfully .The difference is only a stroke back in time that takes you on one path or another .

Like I said I’ve done the off piste stuff and glad I did in a time when things were more relaxed .

Its just a shame this site is no longer hunting first ,gossip second .

I couldn't Be done with the grief that comes with a fac not that I would get one but I do have a sgc this morning I was beating woods and plantations for the runners we got bits and bats and a couple of unexpected digs tonight I was shooting ducks on a splash that I have been feeding because I don't post pics does that make me a non Hunter a lot don't post now because they can't be arsed with the messers terry it's not worth the hassle 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I couldn't Be done with the grief that comes with a fac not that I would get one but I do have a sgc this morning I was beating woods and plantations for the runners we got bits and bats and a couple of unexpected digs tonight I was shooting ducks on a splash that I have been feeding because I don't post pics does that make me a non Hunter a lot don't post now because they can't be arsed with the messers terry it's not worth the hassle 

What messers is that mate .I post where I like and never get heckled ?

Roll with the crap buddy 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What messers is that mate .I post where I like and never get heckled ?

Roll with the crap buddy 

they don’t post because the fbi are watching and they don’t want swat bursting threw the door ? that’s the normal excuse ? 

me little lass put more to bed this season then some of the knobs ? ? 

not you blackmag your a good egg ? ?B8B46219-E9F7-468E-9F39-7FA2CE5C83EF.png.3a7f6b9b53ee627068d59b92df846dfc.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It’s a shame but with the laws in the uk the way they are can’t really write much unfortunately. Shame there arnt more who get involved in the forum 

• Like 1

I have a mooch around local woods every day of the week with my geriatric lurcher and the catapult but in all honesty if i was bang at it in today's climate i would think twice about putting certain things on an internet forum. Maybe a section or a thread could be made of past hunting escapades that might be interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1