That was a rather stupid thing to do

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

In the heat of the moment most people would jump in and help in a bar or out side But what I will say were I live you have to be Very careful when you stick your nose in to someone else business I seen people shot beat put out of the country for.sticking there nose in over here the police don't run the estates 

They won't understand ferretman?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone runs to management or the law pal...some of us still have morals and values ?

Anybody that sucker punches an old man from behind is a coward and piece of shit in my book. 

Of course he would ,because he's a man of principle who won't change them for some loud mouth ,self promoting coward who folds every time he has to dig deep .Socks might be ugly ,he might only have se

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

In the heat of the moment most people would jump in and help in a bar or out side But what I will say were I live you have to be Very careful when you stick your nose in to someone else business I seen people shot beat put out of the country for.sticking there nose in over here the police don't run the estates 

I would be very surprised if the police run any estate anywhere in whatever place you live what you describe is what most towns and cities are like nowadays what I said is  what most lads with a back bone and morals would do in that situation didn't McGregor pay the old lad off after finding out he was friends with kinahan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I would be very surprised if the police run any estate anywhere in whatever place you live what you describe is what most towns and cities are like nowadays what I said is  what most lads with a back bone and morals would do in that situation didn't McGregor pay the old lad off after finding out he was friends with kinahan 

I think more than likely he's in with the kinahans no mate our estates our not like housing estates in the UK i  lived in England and worked too me personally found it completely different that's just my opinion ? 

• Like 2
On 11/11/2022 at 19:44, FOXHUNTER said:

Too right if it was Conor McGregor ??

I've learned in life dont interfere in other people's business .

What if it was your Mrs or daughter getting hassled by some nob head, would you not hope someone worth anything would help out? 

Last rumble i had, it was none of my business, but I can't fecking stand bullys, so I got involved. Bruised next day, chipped tooth for rest of my days, but I stopped some poor kid getting picked on. And I could look myself in the mirror (through the non swollen eye! ?

• Like 4