Lizards as pets

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason we need something else is that he has a ferret . It’s his best mate , got her as a pair from a lad here and one died sadly so we have the one . He f***ing loved  the thing , comes to his cl

reptiles need calcium and other bits and bobs...you will end up having to do  everything yourself Stiff...you could get him a Mantis,he can feed it and watch it grow, awesome little pets and only lose

Take your pick child friendly ??

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know a lad with a gecko an it bites him everytime he handles it haha says he got a diff type for kids tho, can’t remember what types they are but his is deffo fiesty

I had pair of tokay geckos an they were what  you call display lizards as in you just watched them hunting crickets  at night , very aggressive when they had eggs .

• Like 1
17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

get a little ferret get out on the bunny’s with him stiff 

The reason we need something else is that he has a ferret . It’s his best mate , got her as a pair from a lad here and one died sadly so we have the one . He f***ing loved  the thing , comes to his clicking , follows him round the garden , trampoline , sits with him all over . I’d be absolutely devastated if he lost her out flapping round the bunny’s . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Now then , 

my five year old has been adamant he wants a chameleon for Christmas for quite some months now  , i know . 

I’ve got no experience at all with lizards etc as pets and from what  I’ve read online they aren’t the easiest to keep ….

Any ideas on sensible alternatives , for myself , I was thinking giant African snail or a stick insect ?? 

don’t be thinking any stupid plans like tarantulas ???

Fantastic !……it’s your turn !!

I have, over the course of my children’s existence thus far, had to put up with (in no particular order) :

Gerbils

Tarantulas

Russian Hamsters (yeah, me either !)

Moths

Stick Insects

Fish

Guinea Pigs

Quails

Pigeons

African Giant Snail

Love Birds

Budgies 

Canaries

Finches

Cats

Absolute Article mongrel fluffy dogs that In veritably end up at the end of a 12g barrel ! 

Bantam Chickens 

Goats !

All things that I don’t want, have never wanted but end up having to f***ing deal with……Gift ! 

Buy him a sword !

• Haha 2

I,m not a fan of the exotic pet trade, but I have rehomed  quite a few for there own good and I would highly recommend a bearded dragon, bred in the uk easy to keep and quite an interactive reptile ?

B4E6904D-E998-40E7-A48F-BF0CF015A91D.jpeg

1BB7BB0B-CFC4-46DE-8B78-EA73D4263CE3.jpeg

Edited by Greyman