10 minutes ago, paulus said:

The other month the media reported on a riot in Leicester allegedly over a cricket match between Pakistan and India a couple of months earlier. Complete load of bollocks, Hindu families had move into a predominantly Muslim area and the Muslims were actively trying to force them out, The trouble was a direct result of the Hindu community coming to their aid, 

I'd prefer living amongst Hindu's over Muslims If given the choice...

• Like 4

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you. Forcing people to accept foreign cultures without being able to protect or even enjoy their own culture has always ended with bloodshed. If the government cannot or will not take suf

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have ! Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion

Hard working people have there bank accounts frozen , but the racial racketeers in the BLM don't ?. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

I feel we've all been over this too many times already, my take on it is this, can I be Chinese, can I be Japanese or an indian, just because I might live in these places, no

But if you were born there, then yes. Jus like rishi was born here, making him British. Its really simple. 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Now, I'm not looking for an argument, and as I don't believe in god and couldn't care less what colour Jesus.

But how can you say Jesus wouldn't be white ?

He was certainly Semitic, Jewish, and in the three racial categories; Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid, Semitics are classed in the Caucasian group, so, I'd guess he was more likely to be "white", albeit with an olive hue, than "black" or "yellow" ?

Cheers.

I'm having visions of a yellow Jesus with a wok full of trout chow mein, and some free prawn crackers feeding the 5000

8 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

But if you were born there, then yes. Jus like rishi was born here, making him British. Its really simple. 

If any of my sons were born in India and, lived in India they would be brought up with British values (whatever they are now) and seen as and encouraged to identify as British regardless of what it says on the paperwork.  So I presume it depends how the individual feels and Identifies and more controversially looks.   

Disclaimer: The chances of any of my children being born or raised in India are the same as me stepping in unicorn shit on the next walk across the Sedges. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Exactly, what values, we stand for nothing these days so it's easy to see why many feel isolated and alone.

Take for instance Christianity, the vast majority of Brits scoff at religious types and wouldn't entertain the idea of going to church on a weekly basis.

Now I'm no bible basher but don't you agree we should all make the effort to celebrate part of our culture even if you're not overly religious.

We only have ourselves to blame for the slow rot setting in.

What was it I once said on here, if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

Absolutely agree ! 

15 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Exactly, what values, we stand for nothing these days so it's easy to see why many feel isolated and alone.

Take for instance Christianity, the vast majority of Brits scoff at religious types and wouldn't entertain the idea of going to church on a weekly basis.

Now I'm no bible basher but don't you agree we should all make the effort to celebrate part of our culture even if you're not overly religious.

We only have ourselves to blame for the slow rot setting in.

What was it I once said on here, if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

We have one Christian value that is still there and everyone entertains and that is Christmas. But that is also being eroded by the other religions we have allowed to saturate this country. So is it any wonder these values are disappearing, we are having our values and culture removed slowly by stealth laws and having them replaced by foreign ones. 

1 hour ago, Griswald said:

Maybe because they weren't born in Britain or maybe some have dual citizenship? 

I get that people can be alarmed at their presence and they have the right to be angered if they settle here with the intention of milking the system but there's many that don't do any harm, if they can fill positions that are empty then good on them, it's only like Brits working abroad.

Between 350 and three quarters of a million a year. That's a small to large city each year. Whole areas no longer white British. 

Small numbers integrate, large numbers colonise whole areas, bringing their own culture and problems.

I see what's happening in Britain as no different to any other hostile colonisation that's ever happened.

These people are invaders, encouraged by globalist elites for their own ends. 

I feel no different towards these people than how the same globalist elites are training the west to feel about Russians.

They are scum. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

We have one Christian value that is still there and everyone entertains and that is Christmas. But that is also being eroded by the other religions we have allowed to saturate this country. So is it any wonder these values are disappearing, we are having our values and culture removed slowly by stealth laws and having them replaced by foreign ones. 

And I will add if we celebrated the real meaning of Christmas and the grossly financial and over commercialized aspect of it disappeared that would also be outlawed as well. Its still allowed because it makes the money men even more.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Griswald said:

I'm saying he's British, which he literally is.

Quite right. And the millions of people coming into the UK, each one spitting out more kids than the native Brits..... All their kids will be British as well.  That's the problem, and if you can't see it then that's up to you or your being argumentative for the sake of it. 

• Like 3