Coyote dogs with a drone

Surely you'd expect them dogs to go straight in,is there a chance they could of been 3 young inexperienced dogs ?

At the end of it the furs not going to be worth f**k all using such inefficient dogs as them surely ?

Smashing camera though,brilliant.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen 2 single handed coyote lurchers.Both were bred by an Irishman who moved here.Coyote hunting is different in Dixie than Iowa.Its done with a mounted hunt and lurchers are used after the coy

Whatever the reason, that coyote's death was too drawn out. Didn't appreciate the video personally. If you can't kill quarry quickly with dogs....use a rifle.

Nice to watch some dogs running toothed game but I have to tell you mate, those dogs would be in the ground in the UK ! Not looking for an argument just telling you in conversation. I caught

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Waz said:

Reckons he gets a good price for the pelts... yeh yeh

Canada Goose stopped using coyote fur this year. 

WWW.TRAPPINGTODAY.COM

Traditionally, it’s been common to provide a reasonably accurate picture of what the fur market...

13 minutes ago, Waz said:

A fur replacement or synthetic?

None mate, I was in a shop a few weeks ago that sold CG all of the chilliwacks are gone, nothing left with fur trim,they are being rebranded. 

https://www.canadagoose.com/uk/en/shop/men/new-arrivals/?agp=130981261635&cid=14996254452&gclid=Cj0KCQjw48OaBhDWARIsAMd966B0fBytRT2V6vKWLj6zR4J-3jpVShSk2OjwVrJznqdCPfm43N70pZcaApL4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&medium=cpc&source=google

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Get on the Yank trapping forums Wilf and ask about weights mate .I’ve seen yotes that even the locals needed a second glance to make sure it wasn’t a wolf .They arnt to be confused with our fox at all mate .Our fox is a poor second to a yote that kills deer albeit in a pack .

Yotes regularly kill small dogs .You ever heard of a fox killing even a Russel ?

I've offered invitation to join on of our biggest sites multiple times on here in good faith but no one ever seems to take me up on it for some reason. Either that or they join and never say anything , which sucks we generally like people from other countries in Tman. Shame ?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I've offered invitation to join on of our biggest sites multiple times on here in good faith but no one ever seems to take me up on it for some reason. Either that or they join and never say anything , which sucks we generally like people from other countries in Tman. Shame ?

Is it just trapping on there. Or other things that might be of interest? 

49 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Is it just trapping on there. Or other things that might be of interest? 

Trapping, hunting ,guns ,bows, bushcraft current events ,cooking complaining about politics fishing dogs I mean really what ever you wanna talk about in general.  Ask questions about this and that lots of super experienced guys in all kinds of fields. 

We have member from all over US, UK , Finland, Russia, Australia New Zealand 

Honestly you can just post about whatever on the man forum and if it's something that needs to go somewhere else me and the other mods will just move it here 

I promise well only give you a hard time if we like you ? o and we will talk your head off. And don't be afraid to ask questions!

If you try and sign up you can mention I reccomended you join up ,same screen name and everything ?

Screenshot_20221020-165318-937.png.444e0e7be0f864c1490bb001f61e4cea.pngScreenshot_20221020-165344-393.png.d3d9570ef9a474f1d175b342a4f81823.pngScreenshot_20221020-165359-890.png.c213857700c214ad0473317b4582456f.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Very poor 

There's no excuse for baiting

Totally agree mate but some appear very short sighted .

If you had a top notch singlehanded coyote dog you’d be out with it but if you had 3 dogs that could ,should do it in the end but no single handed dog ,you’d be out as well .

I don’t get the negative comments when none of us have run one ,most havnt even seen one nor the type of dog it takes to kill them single handed .

The fact they can still do what they like over there is very appealing to me no matter the standard of dog and I’d watch that in person rather than go to a hunt here where the only thing chased is a stinking rag .

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Totally agree mate but some appear very short sighted .

If you had a top notch singlehanded coyote dog you’d be out with it but if you had 3 dogs that could ,should do it in the end but no single handed dog ,you’d be out as well .

I don’t get the negative comments when none of us have run one ,most havnt even seen one nor the type of dog it takes to kill them single handed .

The fact they can still do what they like over there is very appealing to me no matter the standard of dog and I’d watch that in person rather than go to a hunt here where the only thing chased is a stinking rag .

Yeah, but the dogs in that video obviously CANT do it, despite there being 3 of the mutts…..those dogs were wankers.

• Confused 1