Coyote dogs with a drone

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Would you accept having to work 3 terriers in a earth to dig a single fox?  Didn't think so, similar thing with lurchers. 

It’s strange but I don’t really think of our couple of farm pets as dogs, for a start they ain’t mine, they are my little lads and one that just landed on the doorstep as a pup so that’s the wife and daughters……secondly they require no care or attention (sounds e awful ! Lol) but they just roam free round my little small holding, live outside all the time, eat all the leftovers…..they are just “here” if that makes sense.

Beyond removing the occasional tick, cleaning up the occasional cut and a trim for the collie they don’t really demand any attention so they are totally different to having a dog you have to put time into.

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen 2 single handed coyote lurchers.Both were bred by an Irishman who moved here.Coyote hunting is different in Dixie than Iowa.Its done with a mounted hunt and lurchers are used after the coy

Whatever the reason, that coyote's death was too drawn out. Didn't appreciate the video personally. If you can't kill quarry quickly with dogs....use a rifle.

Nice to watch some dogs running toothed game but I have to tell you mate, those dogs would be in the ground in the UK ! Not looking for an argument just telling you in conversation. I caught

Posted Images

Tbh the 'Dog is for Life'  brigade piss me off. So f'n selective in their moral outrage. How about a ' Kid is for Life' (not just until you can get your end away somewhere else.) ???

The British relationship with dogs is so f****d up. The fact we import semi -feral,dogs from God knows where and stick them in some well meaning, naive person's house is insane.

Street dogs from Roumania have killed people, but they round them up and dump them on innocent retards in the UK. There have been several tragedies as a result. The dog re-homing business is a racket  when  you look beneath the surface.

• Like 1