Anyone been out? What’s everyone shooting

10 minutes ago, Chaff said:

That's a beuty that one dc 👍

I would have that one hanging up real nice to look at mate.

Its a nice one too shoot 😁Im not one for hanging things up,and looking at them D..I use them till they fail or I lose them😔👍

• Haha 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most recent night ????????? 8 pigeons using my NLS (nice looking  shooter) using 8.7mm steels and 0.60 South Wales catty band tapered 18-23 ???????????

first time I've picked one up for a few months...laying blocks in a garden,and this walked out in front of me..

My collection has I don't drink or smoke it's what I spend a bit of spare cash on though the old woman thinks I am not right in the head. Lol ? 

Posted Images

Just picked this handmade one up . It’s done with pippy oak , padouk , American walnut, maple , purple heart and another that I can’t remember. Going to band it up in a minute and try it out tomorrow 

IMG_1930.jpeg

IMG_1933.jpeg

• Like 3
On 04/03/2024 at 08:06, C.green said:

Got to like a good roe fork

IMG_0483.jpeg

Your only the second person Ive ever  seen/known who shoots rats with a catty,fair doos not an easy task Mr.Green👌...the other lad could hit the fuckers on the run...blew me a way every time he used to invite me and my lad up to say with him, and we would rat a massive 24 hr recycling plant on Boxing Day night👍

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, neil r said:

Just picked this handmade one up . It’s done with pippy oak , padouk , American walnut, maple , purple heart and another that I can’t remember. Going to band it up in a minute and try it out tomorrow 

IMG_1930.jpeg

IMG_1933.jpeg

Nice that one Neil 🤤😁👍

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Your only the second person Ive ever  seen/known who shoots rats with a catty,fair doos not an easy task Mr.Green👌...the other lad could hit the fuckers on the run...blew me a way every time he used to invite me and my lad up to say with him, and we would rat a massive 24 hr recycling plant on Boxing Day night👍

When your ratting and you got thermal spotter your find a fair amount of rats tucked up in bushes. I was down me mates place once walking through killing rats but not killing loads and i looked up in the trees and it was moving honestly never seen anything like it. Since then allways take the catty ratting

• Like 4
3 hours ago, C.green said:

When your ratting and you got thermal spotter your find a fair amount of rats tucked up in bushes. I was down me mates place once walking through killing rats but not killing loads and i looked up in the trees and it was moving honestly never seen anything like it. Since then allways take the catty ratting

Same at the local park near me with the rats in the tree lines  & hedge rows. Last time a Was there dogs spooked them from the trees onto to this brick wall which leads into the park wardens garden. When viewing over the wall to see where they'd gone. Was a big old compost heap. Local council does all the work round the park keeping it tidy ,  removing all the dead leafs. And with them all broken down into fine compost great place for the mucky b*****ds. A might have ago at weekend leave it till its dropped dark.