Pit bull attack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . T

This may sound contradictory but the calmest types I found were from battle stock,well handled and mentally stable,,those pet/scatter bred types are the time bombs I think

Posted Images

Jesus isn't that terrible,how is this left happen over and over again,the dog owners can't have a clue how to handle and control these strong willed animals,poor family decemated in such a violent way

• Like 2

I see 65 year old woman killed Wednesday I think in Liverpool

NEWS.SKY.COM

A 65-year-old woman died at the scene of the attack at a home in Kirkdale, Liverpool. Merseyside Police say five American bulldogs, which were inside the property...

Arry

Sadly it will never stop cases like this in the UK would have never been or rarely heard of 40 year's ago. I recently saw on a local to me Facebook page praising some sort of canine behaviour exspert who advertised his services on the page how he helped this woman with her two bully x l behaviour problems were she couldn't do a thing with them imho the stupid woman shouldn't have had them in the first place. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's desperate to see so many,I kept them and never had a bother where people were concerned,found them a very likeable breed and calm...ish ....my wife asks if we could have another but we're done and dusted in that department...it's horrendous the amount of cases of attack on folk

This may sound contradictory but the calmest types I found were from battle stock,well handled and mentally stable,,those pet/scatter bred types are the time bombs I think

• Like 6
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Ah but then they were carefully bred with lots of thought and planning before the dog an bitch were lined , 

where as people who breed for a colour or to make money don’t care about temperament or physical problems. 

• Like 2

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . That’s why he can’t function in social circles as he’s incapable of criticism and acts like a bird , finding insults where there is none or being offended by proxy for any one of a myriad of causes . 

Mind numbing . 

anyway , was just yesterday walking my dog up the high street local to me and had him in a lead . He’s very placid and friendly being a lab , everyone’s pal , oratory driven and smells constantly. About 50 yards ahead , a lad was walking towards me , on a lead fair play , with a f***ing tiger 

It was a complete mutant American bull dog but the size of a bullmastiff , a light fawn Merle , a complete myriad of I would say am bull , xl bully and pit . It was a lot bigger than my lab ,who isn’t exactly a small type himself , and once it made eye sight with my canine the duty growling and scratching of feet on the pavement started . It was very well conditioned and very forward wanting to get to me and Erik . I moved Erik behind me and watched the lad drag the thing away at full chain length , I would say that he was headed to the local park where undoubtedly it would be off the chain to cause chaos . 

what a f***ing liability , what pleasure is that dog to take out in public ? I genuinely look at people and think “what are you f***ing thinking having that ?” 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic