Congrats sir mark Prescott

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought the great thing about the hunt field was how people from every background interacted and many times found much in common, lads from f**k all like me could stand and chat to people who

He just had the winner of the greatest race in n Europe the arc de triomphe   His mare alpinista  won the race with Luke Morris on the saddle  a great coursing man who liked chickens ? 

Something similar, LDR and I were beating on a shoot with Delta and Bruce, when a roe buck shot out of a dyke. Bruce nailed it and the head keeper came running over. We expected a right bollocking, bu

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

jealousy.... terrible quality in a person..will eat you up like a motherfucker gents....hating on South hams because he gets payed to do what he loves...plenty of work out there other than maccy D's?

You think he’d be used to max by now amount of worms he deals with daily 

28 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I will post as and when I please you Fat Mess of a Man .

Your the cock who for months has kept asking what I do ?

Where as Iv no interest in you .

Your the one who wrote a childish letter to your ex employees before they fired you for being the useless c**t you are .

Then come on here pretending your Mr IT thinking men cannot make a living if they not into IT

Your a very backward naïve mess of a man who couidnt tie my shoelaces you buffoon .

And you've still not just had the balls to just say your a doley.

I didn't say men can't make a living with no IT skills; you're not off here enough to do a hands on Job and no good with IT so your options must be limited

32 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Jealous of a man digging worms ?

and I think it’s me that eats you up where as I couldn’t give two fucks for you and your like on here ☺️?

Well I get paid to spend my days where you holiday ?

6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Looking at you ‘ at a guess you would be the silly c**t trying to bump start a Stihl Saw ?

If you run fast enough it's possible 

3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Yes wrong’ as you are quite regular ‘now go and have a convo with some other muppet as you couldn’t tie my shoelaces you buffoon .

Fancy thinking your something special cos you wrote a childish letter to your ex employees when you found out they were getting rid of you .

Your def Special ☺️

You went on holiday and visited fowey ...  where am I wrong there?

Ain't you got to sign on?

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Every thread  is getting turned to shite on here lads,can use not put whoever on block,that French cop done it to me or he's just ignoring me.

if nobody engages with the certain Muppet/muppets...I'm sure he would just f**k off...put them on block ,don't give them the satisfaction of a reply...?

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Your never to old too learn, my pleasure for educating you ?

I said "smile", not "educate" ?

But you're correct, you're never to old to learn, I consider myself an autodidact polymath, so I go out of my way to learn as much as I can.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1