1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

When’s this big reset happening then ? Can’t wait to go back to the old days horses hunting foraging and allotments!

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months..

Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

ab67616d0000b2739fc8ae371fc4ba0ad0dd6794.jpeg.0a7889a327857c0d0847483a819fd45c.jpeg

• Haha 6

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

The historical strength of Russia is that when things get bad, it can retreat into itself……I don’t think many people understand just how vast Russia is, it can easily support itself.

In the 2nd world war when Germany threatened its manufacturing base, it just put all the factories on a train and moved them back behind the urals !……no other country in the world could do that.

Turning off the gas means absolutely f**k all to Russia…..they have been burning off like $8 million dollars worth a day while all this has been going on ! Couldn’t give a shit ! Lol 

• Like 2

My first thought would be this is an accident caused by the pipeline operators f***ing about with it as a political weapon.

IIRC the Europeans sealed a deal this week for LNG imports from the Middle East. I don't think anyone needs to force their hand through sabotage.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

The historical strength of Russia is that when things get bad, it can retreat into itself……I don’t think many people understand just how vast Russia is, it can easily support itself.

In the 2nd world war when Germany threatened its manufacturing base, it just put all the factories on a train and moved them back behind the urals !……no other country in the world could do that.

Turning off the gas means absolutely f**k all to Russia…..they have been burning off like $8 million dollars worth a day while all this has been going on ! Couldn’t give a shit ! Lol 

The thing is that Russians have for the first time experienced the Western world. When prisoners of war were returned to Russia after WW2 Stalin had them all interned in slave labour camps so they could not talk about Western civilianisation and technology. The public did not know of anything outside Russia except that the government wanted them to know.

Now most of the population have heard of if not experienced Starbucks, European cars and other things that cannot exist in Russia without the West. The Russians will not be willing to step back into the Cold War world. You can see that with the exodus of conscripts. The national pride is shot. Only the government don't give a schit. The people will not support Putin if they have to lose the new their freedoms and new luxuries. And the oligarths have lost more than most and will want it back asap. With or without Putin. Oil and gas are the only things they can export. Without them they are a medevial country. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I remember before the Russians were allowed to travel, and then when they were free to travel, places like Dubai, Thailand, etc, were flooded with them. Pandora's box was opened.......there's no putting them back in the box now . 

Cheers.

Same in Cyprus. They suddenly arrived in numbers and started buying apartments and villas all over the island. 

59 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The thing is that Russians have for the first time experienced the Western world. When prisoners of war were returned to Russia after WW2 Stalin had them all interned in slave labour camps so they could not talk about Western civilianisation and technology. The public did not know of anything outside Russia except that the government wanted them to know.

Now most of the population have heard of if not experienced Starbucks, European cars and other things that cannot exist in Russia without the West. The Russians will not be willing to step back into the Cold War world. You can see that with the exodus of conscripts. The national pride is shot. Only the government don't give a schit. The people will not support Putin if they have to lose the new their freedoms and new luxuries. And the oligarths have lost more than most and will want it back asap. With or without Putin. Oil and gas are the only things they can export. Without them they are a medevial country. 

Imho mate, if you are sitting on vast reserves of oil and gas in a world that absolutely relies on oil and gas then it don’t matter, they ain’t running out of money and they ain’t running out of resources any time soon…..they will never live to see it end so they don’t give a toss.

I watched a documentary once about Elton John (bare with me ! Lol) and the interviewer said “What if it all ended tomorrow and you were skint again?” And his reply rather fits this situation, what he said was “It’s a stupid question, I’m made, I’m too big, it’s simply never going to end”

Same for Russia and it’s oligarchs with oil and gas. 
jmho of course 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Imho mate, if you are sitting on vast reserves of oil and gas in a world that absolutely relies on oil and gas then it don’t matter, they ain’t running out of money and they ain’t running out of resources any time soon…..they will never live to see it end so they don’t give a toss.

I watched a documentary once about about Elton John (bare with me ! Lol) and the interviewer said “What if it all ended tomorrow and you were skint again?” And his reply rather fits this situation, what he said was “It’s a stupid question, I’m made, I’m too big, it’s simply never going to end”

jmho of course 

the worlds bigger then europe and usa ? we really do think we’re the be all end all ? china india south america and loss inbetween still trade with russia 

Armies and economy’s break on the rock that is Russia, Regan dealt with a dirt poor communist Russia debilitated by its own rusty political workings…..todays Russia is a completely different animal imho 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I watched a documentary once about about Elton John (bare with me ! Lol) and the interviewer said “What if it all ended tomorrow and you were skint again?” And his reply rather fits this situation, what he said was “It’s a stupid question, I’m made, I’m too big, it’s simply never going to end”

jmho of course 

Oh, they will no doubt sell their oil and gas - somewhere. But what they won't get is Western investment in consumer goods and technology and that is what they need more than anything. The Russian military are a bust flush. Everybody in the world knows that now and Putin knows that they are for the taking should we want to. There are no mountains to hide in like in Afghanistan. Just one big, vast plain that can be conquered, annexed and controlled.

13 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Oh, they will no doubt sell their oil and gas - somewhere. But what they won't get is Western investment in consumer goods and technology and that is what they need more than anything. The Russian military are a bust flush. Everybody in the world knows that now and Putin knows that they are for the taking should we want to. There are no mountains to hide in like in Afghanistan. Just one big, vast plain that can be conquered, annexed and controlled.

Nobody will be conquering Russia, the scale is insurmountable.

Russia has a population of only 146 million, if it never dealt with anyone again it could still support itself.

• Like 3

In line with current events and the constant beat of the propaganda machine playing out 'fear fear fear' and 'we're all going to freeze to death'.....it's unlikely that an accident is what has accounted for this. It's got deep state operations written all over it. No one other than government agencies can access such integral areas of what is really the life line of countries, economies and modern society. Imo it's either Russia or the US behind it and let's be honest, it's unlikely to be Russia.

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

In line with current events and the constant beat of the propaganda machine playing out 'fear fear fear' and 'we're all going to freeze to death'.....it's unlikely that an accident is what has accounted for this. It's got deep state operations written all over it. No one other than government agencies can access such integral areas of what is really the life line of countries, economies and modern society. Imo it's either Russia or the US behind it and let's be honest, it's unlikely to be Russia.

No schit Sherlock!  ?