German shepards

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs.  They got a Neo th

Just go look at a few litters I thort I wanted a European shepherd but they was to much work for us ( family/ gaurd dog ) went to see some show line ones but they just looked terrible with slanty hips

No, out of looking after my money.  I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:
WWW.GUMTREE.COM

These pups have some crazy blood behind them such as, Lucian eastlondonbullyz, Hugo boss dl4...

@downsouth what’s you’re thoughts on these mate?

Multiple generation banged out in a few short years for a quick buck.Just read the full advert merle to merle breeding too.What a c**t.Still some idiot will fall for the bollocks.

On 12/10/2022 at 20:30, keepdiggin said:
WWW.GUMTREE.COM

These pups have some crazy blood behind them such as, Lucian eastlondonbullyz, Hugo boss dl4...

@downsouth what’s you’re thoughts on these mate?

You after one ? I know where theres some good pups but im pretty sure they carry touch of herder

On 12/10/2022 at 18:05, forest of dean redneck said:

Always liked look of the presas don’t see them around nowadays though. 

I seen one from a german breeder if ya into bite dogs ya know who the guy is was unbelievable never seen movement on such a big dog like it was unreal for hunting dog actually died on a boar but i seen him catch loads hunting them up in daytime caught deer aswell. Only one ive ever seen that was better than a bandog. Seen few from same place/bloodline none like him

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, C.green said:

I seen one from a german breeder if ya into bite dogs ya know who the guy is was unbelievable never seen movement on such a big dog like it was unreal for hunting dog actually died on a boar but i seen him catch loads hunting them up in daytime caught deer aswell. Only one ive ever seen that was better than a bandog. Seen few from same place/bloodline none like him

Seen a few I liked the look of from them fellas but still wouldnt have one of the rank dominance things around me.Especially the ones with the black j7 blood in em

26 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

What's your views on the American Bulldogs you've seen?

Two of my uncles had a dog and a bitch about 15 year ago, the older uncle's dog was a lovely natured dog tbf but his brothers bitch was unstable, I think he bought her when she was a sub-adult so don't know what it went through in it's early life.

He jumped on the bandwagon and bred a litter out of the two dogs,  my brother had one, although his dog never bit anyone you could just tell it had a screw loose.

Many dogs like to roughouse a little but he wasn't wired up right, it's as though it wanted you to get that  pissed off you'd react and belt it one so then it could rag you to bits.

There's playing and there's playing, I think it was trying to assert it's dominance.

Put it this way, we've had 3 akitas in the family and all were amazing family dogs, them Bulldogs though, wouldn't dream of having one with young kids in the house.

Wouldn’t have an Akita given sketchy things like pet bred Doberman’s 

1 hour ago, Pez79 said:

What's your views on the American Bulldogs you've seen?

Two of my uncles had a dog and a bitch about 15 year ago, the older uncle's dog was a lovely natured dog tbf but his brothers bitch was unstable, I think he bought her when she was a sub-adult so don't know what it went through in it's early life.

He jumped on the bandwagon and bred a litter out of the two dogs,  my brother had one, although his dog never bit anyone you could just tell it had a screw loose.

Many dogs like to roughouse a little but he wasn't wired up right, it's as though it wanted you to get that  pissed off you'd react and belt it one so then it could rag you to bits.

There's playing and there's playing, I think it was trying to assert it's dominance.

Put it this way, we've had 3 akitas in the family and all were amazing family dogs, them Bulldogs though, wouldn't dream of having one with young kids in the house.

I had an imported bitch about 20 odd years ago bred out of Alan scotts and sandvally stuff and she was super social,great with all other dogs.Very guardy and protective around the house and family although showed no interest in protection/sleeve work.Could hunt like a hound in the field but then Im pretty sure that a lot of that line had hound in them.Saw quite a few of the dogs that the early bulldog kennels over here had and there was a few decent dogs sent over but like anything else they had the arses bred out of them with no thought as to why or how.95% of them now are absolute shit.Theres only 2 fellas over here now that I would even consider getting one off not that I would.One of them is more of a fancied than a breeder who started years ago with a brother to my bitch and the other is a black fella from london who from what Ive seen breeds some well balance dogs but then Ive only seen a handful of dogs produced by him.

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

I had an imported bitch about 20 odd years ago bred out of Alan scotts and sandvally stuff and she was super social,great with all other dogs.Very guardy and protective around the house and family although showed no interest in protection/sleeve work.Could hunt like a hounds in the field but then Im pretty sure that a lot of that line had hounds in them.Saw quite a few of the dogs that the early bulldog kennels over here had and there was a few decent dogs sent over but like anything else they had the arses bred out of them with no thought as to why or how.95% of them now are absolute shit.Theres only 2 fellas over here now that I would even consider getting one off not that I would.One of them is more of a fancied than a breeder who started years ago with a brother to my bitch and the other is a black fella from london who from what Ive seen breeds some well balance dogs but then Ive only seen a handful of dogs produced by him.

Did you ever meet that Martin Lewis with “Tug” mate