German shepards

14 minutes ago, C.green said:

Downsouth when u say about whoppers n bulldogs u on about a recent litter bred off an import bulldog bitch ?

Im on about most of the bulldogs being used.Sent over with silly stories behind them.There was A time I was regularly getting phone calls to pick my brains about pedigrees and opinions on bitches and proposed matings but I soon realised that I was better off not wasting my breath as it didnt matter what I said or called bullshit on they were gunna line it the second it came in season anyway and then place them in the hands of anyone that would take them anyway regardless of if they are experienced with that type of dog.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs.  They got a Neo th

Just go look at a few litters I thort I wanted a European shepherd but they was to much work for us ( family/ gaurd dog ) went to see some show line ones but they just looked terrible with slanty hips

No, out of looking after my money.  I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I

Posted Images

You were bang on what you said earlier. People think import means its super special. I bought one off a recent breeding i really like it mentally but physically theres a couple things that let it down i thought from bulldog side but ive heard a couple things it coupd be from the dog used in uk ! Like anything all goes downhill when the hype starts

13 minutes ago, C.green said:

You were bang on what you said earlier. People think import means its super special. I bought one off a recent breeding i really like it mentally but physically theres a couple things that let it down i thought from bulldog side but ive heard a couple things it coupd be from the dog used in uk ! Like anything all goes downhill when the hype starts

Mate I dont claim to be an experts on bulldogs but Ive dipped my toe in the water in the past and been lucky enough to spend time in the company of and even be good friends with some very experienced and knowledgable lads over the years.Some of the stories them bitches were/are being sent over with are just plain laughable.Im not sure if they are just Happy to go with the bullshit as it helps sell pups to even less knowledgabe people and adds to the hype on fb and Instagram or if they just aint bright enough to work out just how ridiculous the stories are they're  being spun

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Mate I dont claim to be an experts on bulldogs but Ive dipped my toe in the water in the past and been lucky enough to spend time in the company of and even be good friends with some very experienced and knowledgable lads over the years.Some of the stories them bitches were/are being sent over with are just plain laughable.Im not sure if they are just Happy to go with the bullshit as it helps sell pups to even less knowledgabe people and adds to the hype on fb and Instagram or if they just aint bright enough to work out just how ridiculous the stories are they're  being spun

You certainly come as a knowledgeable chap regarding dogs bit grumpy but knowledgeable ?

Edited by keepdiggin