RIP you’re Highness

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now is the time to take the knee ..RIP The Queen ..

Revelation chapter 2 V10 be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

She was English mate....granted she was the Queen of the Uk/Commonwealth.....but she was English.

If you wanted to be really pedantic about it she is a mix of Scottish and German. And the next king has Greek in his blood. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, socks said:

If you wanted to be really pedantic about it she is a mix of Scottish and German. And the next king has Greek in his blood. 

If you want to be really, really pedantic, you could say that when Philip was asked "are you Greek ?" , he replied " no, I'm from Greece, but I'm not Greek ". He was a prince of Greece, but his bloodlines were Russian, Danish, German and British.

The good old days when Victoria's descendants decided what were and weren't countries and who would rule them ! ? ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And this is where the waters get muddy to suit people’s Agendas.

Queen Elizabeth was the Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth.

What about the United Kingdom ? Is she not queen of Northern Ireland ?

And she wasn't queen of the commonwealth, she was queen of some of the commonwealth countries but by no means all of them, she was Head of The commonwealth.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, socks said:

If people are willing to refer to a tribesman who pitches up from Addis Ababa as " English " because it says so on a piece of paper.........then im sorry but im going to refer to a woman born in London from 2 English parents and 3 out of 4 London born Grandparents as " My/Our English Queen "....being English myself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Who gives a monkies flange, whats her breeding, a cracking lady, sorely missed around the world, end of an era, never to be replaced, im just watching tele whilst doing other things, its terrible, what a world we are living in right now, threats of war, utility bills, throught the roof, pandemics, i could go on n on, 

RIP MADGE , GO JOIN YA HUBBY

For f****n crying out loud nobodies saying she was " Queen of England "  i referred to her as " Our English Queen ".....she was ours....she was English.....and she was a Queen !

Its a f****n shame some people dont try this hard to delve into and call out the heritage of people who dont belong here !!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1