Cornwall trip

5 minutes ago, dytkos said:

When Eden started up back along you could get a locals pass and go in and see the construction happening. £3 with a photo ID card. When it opened you got a years pass for £30, just a swipe card, no photo.

We rented ours out for a fiver a time ?

Cheers, D.

Northern thing....?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little getaway with family...    

Had a nice few days at St Ives last week, sun shone most of the time, but sadly we caught no Bass. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Borr said:

Cooking belly pork and burger supping beer , home sweet home. Managed a Sarah's pastie smuggled over border and maybe a couple of rattler....

Sarah's pasties are bloody lovely!!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

We're only over the Tamar mate and considerd Emmets... got told to f**k off out of Cornwall and stop stealing their jobs once by some mad f****r in Penzance... I'm up on a roof and this twat is shouting out of his garden at us... Justin reckons "I'm from Plymouth mate"... he says "That's even worse, now f**k off back over the river"!! lol

Even the good lads we know in Cornwall aren't Cornish.... lol

We got told to stop stealing their sandeels and I know a few lads that have had rows down west on the pollack marks

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That up opposite the police station on the boat? Good little flounder spot

Let the kids drive most of river, I managed to beach it , stuck my leg in got us free then missus found a stick aboard for the very purpose. Told kids they weren't aloud to drive boat , they got all paranoid then revelled in their naughtiness lol....

Edited by Borr
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Borr said:

Let the kids drive most of river, I managed to beach it , stuck my leg in got us free then missus found a stick aboard for the very purpose. Told kids they weren't aloud to drive boat , they got all paranoid then revelled in their naughtiness lol....

I'd imagine most of the grockels that hire a boat beach it ?

• Thanks 1

I worked down that way for a couple of years, did a big job around the hollsworthy area but stopped in digs during the summer months in bude.. the mullet fishing opposite the pub was ace but rivers round threre were jam packed with bootlaces?

lovely part of the word but a right trek from up north

19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Looks a cracking little family break good for you .....some lovely spots down that way,plenty of character its part of the country i always wanted to explore a bit more.

Leave it until September/October mate...you'll enjoy it a lot more....

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Leave it until September/October mate...you'll enjoy it a lot more....

From a touristy point of view you mean ?

Ive been to a few places down that way but never spent any real time there it'd be nice.

I thought it was Portreath...I know it was just a few mile from Gwithian sands...which is a beautiful spot you might want to visit....dead west from where you are now