Cornwall trip

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I payed the special emmet price did I!?.... Fuckers! :laugh:

Yep, be glad I live amongst grockell prices, Arry pointed out Emmet means ants in Cornish speak....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little getaway with family...    

Had a nice few days at St Ives last week, sun shone most of the time, but sadly we caught no Bass. 

Posted Images

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I payed the special emmet price did I!?.... Fuckers! :laugh:

The year pass aint a lot of money (pretty much paid for in 1 trip) and you get reductions off of events during the year, some good gigs down there, winter wonderland that sort of shit.. I've taken the kids (when they were younger) a few times in the days (always out of season) and done a few gigs there.. 

It's an interesting enough place and pretty mad how it's all constructed and what they have in each dome etc.. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The year pass aint a lot of money (pretty much paid for in 1 trip) and you get reductions off of events during the year, some good gigs down there, winter wonderland that sort of shit.. I've taken the kids (when they were younger) a few times in the days (always out of season) and done a few gigs there.. 

It's an interesting enough place and pretty mad how it's all constructed and what they have in each dome etc.. 

You get local price in Devon mate, the Emmet's paying £120 a visit lol....

• Haha 1
Just now, Borr said:

Yep, be glad I live amongst grockell prices, Arry pointed out Emmet means ants in Cornish speak....

We're only over the Tamar mate and considerd Emmets... got told to f**k off out of Cornwall and stop stealing their jobs once by some mad f****r in Penzance... I'm up on a roof and this twat is shouting out of his garden at us... Justin reckons "I'm from Plymouth mate"... he says "That's even worse, now f**k off back over the river"!! lol

Even the good lads we know in Cornwall aren't Cornish.... lol

• Haha 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

Nah, f**k em!

LOL

It's the sort of place I expected to find interesting but was left not in a rush to go back, personally. I think it was just having to put up with millions of f***ing mongs tbh.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Glad you all had a good time mate I haven't seen a picture of a big Bass Lol. You did try mate shame you didn't get lucky.

Atb.

Cheers Arry

Didn't like to brag.... ?, Lol. Nah gave kids a Swiss army knife each last night , youngest cut himself 1 minute after safety briefing, I was in dog house, took em for a nice meal, eldest felt sick after I sent his burger back for burnt bun , then they managed ice cream and swim in sea , I was too knackered for fishing....

• Haha 3

When Eden started up back along you could get a locals pass and go in and see the construction happening. £3 with a photo ID card. When it opened you got a years pass for £30, just a swipe card, no photo.

We rented ours out for a fiver a time ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3