A taste of their own medicine me thinks

17 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Wasn’t his dog  Kim Irish blood ??

best dog to ever come out of ireland ? 

i don’t know about it been because it was irish blood init ? that’s stretching it abit

• Haha 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I qgoing to get shit from some sides,  but park coursing is completely different from normal coursing. Its not something I support.....captive hares ran by greyhounds in muzzles isn't my i

Some of the rough coursing amidst the Irish farmlands, sedges, etc is incredibly exciting...I would far rather see the dog hunting his hares in such a natural manner.. Far, far better for me, tha

I've said many times on here over the years that if I want one for the pot, I don't care if it's taken out of the seat or a kick up, but if I'm out for sport, or to test a dog, the hare gets fair law,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

some spots this way blacky takes a dog with everything to stop em 

luckys owner had some great dogs were did he say the best hares are ? here and a spot 30 mins away i can run the best a hares within an hour journey 

Yeah but he'd obviously never went to 6 mile bottom inthe 70s

On 27/07/2022 at 18:44, Ferretman65 said:

Well I had two saluki lurchers back in the late 1980s from England ginger French breeding well they couldn't catch a Irish hare in a fone box it didn't end well for them 

Good ol Len,One Sunday morning, a lad round here was bragging to his mate that hed just bought this coursing dog from Len and it was sired by a Waterloo cup winner, and Len had got the proof!  When the lad let it out of the van it ran straight over to his mate wagging its tail and doing circles. His mate started laughing and said "thats funny cos I only sold it to Len last Friday, its a shitter" 

I went to Lens place and bought a coursing dog. He had about 25 saplings running around like wild sheep, I picked one out (All Paul Sagar bred of course) but settled for the one we managed to catch after 20mins of herding and chasing?

He was a Character Len, but I wouldnt use the prowess of his dogs to make an argument about the quality of Irish Hares!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

some spots this way blacky takes a dog with everything to stop em 

luckys owner had some great dogs were did he say the best hares are ? here and a spot 30 mins away i can run the best a hares within an hour journey 

thought you slop monsters all agreed that black land round Peterborough was the best test there was?

From what I can see of it, nobody in the UK is going to be running anything with these updated laws and powers for the police.

The dog job over there is done ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

From what I can see of it, nobody in the UK is going to be running anything with these updated laws and powers for the police.

The dog job over there is done ! 

scare someone like you to death wilf you got a dribbley arse when a cold was doing the rounds ? 

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

scare someone like you to death wilf you got a dribbley arse when a cold was doing the rounds ? 

Yeah, yeah…..whatever, we will see ;) 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

How much.

I’m not a betting man but I’d hazard a guess ;)

Changes to hare coursing laws include:

• Increasing the maximum penalty for trespassing in pursuit of game under the Game Acts (the Game Act 1831 and the Night Poaching Act 1828) to an unlimited fine and introducing the possibility of up to six months’ imprisonment 
  • Two new criminal offences: Trespass with the intention of using a dog to search for or pursue a hare, and being equipped to trespass with the intention of using a dog to search for or pursue a hare. Both are punishable on conviction by an unlimited fine and/or up to six months’ imprisonment 
  • New powers for the courts to order convicted offenders to reimburse costs incurred by the police in kennelling dogs seized in connection with a hare coursing-related offence 
  • New powers for the courts to make an order disqualifying a convicted offender from owning or keeping a dog

Just having a runner in the car driving somewhere will see you well and truly nicked !

Apparently they worked closely with the NFU and Countryside Alliance to get these new powers in……money well spent on CA membership there I reckon ! Lol 

• Sad 1