A taste of their own medicine me thinks

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

sandy don't you think your maybe being slightly hypocritical...

after all both you and I have said how good a test the iberian hare looks ...with the likes of mC HULL taking the piss....also you yourself have put up vids of park coursing in Spain or Portugal....and the dogs being muzzled and still catching hares..

personally I'm not a fan of park coursing ...but each to there own

Indeed Indeed 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I qgoing to get shit from some sides,  but park coursing is completely different from normal coursing. Its not something I support.....captive hares ran by greyhounds in muzzles isn't my i

Some of the rough coursing amidst the Irish farmlands, sedges, etc is incredibly exciting...I would far rather see the dog hunting his hares in such a natural manner.. Far, far better for me, tha

I've said many times on here over the years that if I want one for the pot, I don't care if it's taken out of the seat or a kick up, but if I'm out for sport, or to test a dog, the hare gets fair law,

Posted Images

Mchull and sandy the Irish hare is a subspecies of the mountain hare its only found in Ireland the mountain hares you are talking about are blue hares or alpine hares which our like big rabbits now that's the end off this shit talk boys fs I have hunted brown hares and Irish hares let me tell you they can both run like fck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Mchull and sandy the Irish hare is a subspecies of the mountain hare its only found in Ireland the mountain hares you are talking about are blue hares or alpine hares which our like big rabbits now that's the end off this shit talk boys fs I have hunted brown hares and Irish hares let me tell you they can both run like fck 

Any match for a saluki tho

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Any match for a saluki tho

Well I had two saluki lurchers back in the late 1980s from England ginger French breeding well they couldn't catch a Irish hare in a fone box it didn't end well for them 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Well I had two saluki lurchers back in the late 1980s from England ginger French breeding well they couldn't catch a Irish hare in a fone box it didn't end well for them 

off len....probably...beddie whippets..lol

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

I've never seen a irishy or a white 

Yet you know

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

Looks like a rabbit? Seriously, remember you spoke about choking a fallow with a dog lead. 

i’ve seen your fellow bull x enthusiasts do all sorts of crazy shit mate ? at best they look like they been threw a mincer by the time you get there 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

Them sand dogs would be too busy running from you to catch more than 1 ?

mine follow me i don’t need to call em you need to be the alpha male to own a proper dog mate ? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

how long do the irish have in the tank mate and don’t say more then the dog ? ? ?

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

sandy don't you think your maybe being slightly hypocritical...

after all both you and I have said how good a test the iberian hare looks ...with the likes of mC HULL taking the piss....also you yourself have put up vids of park coursing in Spain or Portugal....and the dogs being muzzled and still catching hares..

personally I'm not a fan of park coursing ...but each to there own

me taking the piss tomo it’s not in me nature  ? 

i can watch park coursing to be fair i will watch and enjoy most coursing hunting even greys on the track