The Iconic Hiro Onoda what a sign of the people we once were as a world

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a stupid jap Cnut ………

I almost feel pity for the young of today who will grow up thinking that the requirement for being an action star is to  wear spandex or being imbued with super powers .    they will never expe

Who remembers when the Jap bloke (prime minister or emperor or something ?) visited Britain quiet a few years ago now ? All the old boys lined The Mall and turned their backs…….good on em, proper

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Yeh I read about him years ago ...I found it fascinating how long they lasted out there...and not believing all attempts to get them to surrender ....didn't they get his dad in the end over there to make contact...it's a while ago since I read about him so my memory might not be 100% acurate

Was it not his old commanding officer? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

story of the man who was tasked to find him . He was said to have delivered proof of the yeti 

Died in an avalanche in the himalayas in November 1986 age 36 years old, his body wasn't recovered for a year. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I'm reading Tomorrow you die,by Andy Coogan,from the slums of the Gorbals to being a Japanese pow ,some life ,and only a bit into it ,fighting in Singapore at moment!

Katch do you know Andy Coogans story? His childhood would finish most off ,or be getting therapy, what a guy ,carried the Olympic torch for a stage 2012,95 year old at the time  ,into his running