idiot of the day...

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instructions , before he falls over and the cop puts half a mag . 

That one made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, that guy was begging not to be shot, compliant 100% but the cop was psyched ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great   What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their

Never take an axe to a gunfight...... Top tip of the day ?

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ?  there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instruc

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

That one made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, that guy was begging not to be shot, compliant 100% but the cop was psyched ?

That’s it , Daniel Shavers shooting , Arizona 

the two cops involved , retired to the Philippines to escape extradition and the shooter resigned , was rehired then pensioned off with ptsd . 

his parents settled for 1.5 million , his widow has a lawsuit for 75 million against the city . 

disgusting , the video is shocking , Google it and see .  Man does nothing wrong . And gets wasted 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

There was a bank robbery here yesterday, the footage was like the fire-fight in Heat, both robbers dead, six officers injured ?

I always thought this guy wished he had been born a 100 years earlier in dodge City.... 

Fukcing waste of time trying to fire a nine mil round through a windscreen and expecting it to hit the target ? and his mag changing skills ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m only a lowly para trained combat engineer mate , through my low level of experience in combat situations , I though he did really well , managing his comms , good weapon handling skills ( reload in cover , rather than on the move , which in the scenario msg have lead to movement without fire to protect himself ) 

also by putting himself behind a big f**k off piece of masonry he shielded him self in a good tactical place , where if required he could have increased his arcs by going up the stairs . 

well done to him for a) not getting overly excited and b ) doing the small stuff well . 
thanks to whoever posted that , found it really interesting 

I'm a bpca qualified self trained pest controller. Shooting through a windscreen at speed can't be right. I know when shits going down for me and I've got to take a feral pigeon out I've got to make sure of my backstop....those bullets he shot through the window could of gone off anywhere, there could of been a school up ahead and the bullets had to go through angled toughened glass. 

Only those in the know recognise pigeon control as true combat but fck me, I reckon I'd of shown a bit more restraint there at that point 

• Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Mag should have been changed a lot quicker than that, an he even contemplated shooting out window with left hand ? looked sloppy to me tbh John wick he certainly ain’t ?

I reckon we could of handled it better with our experience and training deffo. 

23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s it , Daniel Shavers shooting , Arizona 

the two cops involved , retired to the Philippines to escape extradition and the shooter resigned , was rehired then pensioned off with ptsd . 

his parents settled for 1.5 million , his widow has a lawsuit for 75 million against the city . 

disgusting , the video is shocking , Google it and see .  Man does nothing wrong . And gets wasted 

If that's the kid in the hallway it is shocking it's cold blooded murder and nothing else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, mackem said:

Grim ,pestie seen with an airpistol? 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

There was a bank robbery here yesterday, the footage was like the fire-fight in Heat, both robbers dead, six officers injured ?

I always thought this guy wished he had been born a 100 years earlier in dodge City.... 

Charlie four was not playing!

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ? 
there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instructions , before he falls over and the cop puts half a mag . 

it’s literally a murder and very hard to watch 

That one is very hard to watch. It’s verging on torture tbh. The victim was absolutely shitting himself and complying. And I think the cop was exonerated. 

Amazing how the victims skin colour basically made invalid in todays world.

• Thanks 1