idiot of the day...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great   What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their

Never take an axe to a gunfight...... Top tip of the day ?

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ?  there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instruc

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

There was a bank robbery here yesterday, the footage was like the fire-fight in Heat, both robbers dead, six officers injured ?

I always thought this guy wished he had been born a 100 years earlier in dodge City.... 

Absolutely amazing 

45 minutes ago, mackem said:

There was a bank robbery here yesterday, the footage was like the fire-fight in Heat, both robbers dead, six officers injured ?

I always thought this guy wished he had been born a 100 years earlier in dodge City.... 

I’d love to do that for a living 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, mackem said:

Kin hell ,he weren't giving up ,what were the fatalities??

25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How can you comprehend this, as a parent or a friend?? 

To be shot for no reason really , utterly senseless

Yup, no reasoning to it whatsoever, life as you well know is cheap, murdered in an argument over mayo, doesn't bear thinking about, a couple of months back here two blokes were having a high speed shootout on the freeway, neither was caught. 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, no reasoning to it whatsoever, life as you well know is cheap, murdered in an argument over mayo, doesn't bear thinking about, a couple of months back here two blokes were having a high speed shootout on the freeway, neither was caught. 

People kill each other over such stupid ,petty little things ,garden boundaries, car parking places,women ,all minor inconsequential things ,pathetic really! It's not like dogs or football, serious stuff ,

12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

People kill each other over such stupid ,petty little things ,garden boundaries, car parking places,women ,all minor inconsequential things

Dont forget snow shovelling...... 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Did look like something out of a film ,,,,but real !!! As someone more in the know ,did he do well ? I loved it 

I’m only a lowly para trained combat engineer mate , through my low level of experience in combat situations , I though he did really well , managing his comms , good weapon handling skills ( reload in cover , rather than on the move , which in the scenario msg have lead to movement without fire to protect himself ) 

also by putting himself behind a big f**k off piece of masonry he shielded him self in a good tactical place , where if required he could have increased his arcs by going up the stairs . 

well done to him for a) not getting overly excited and b ) doing the small stuff well . 
thanks to whoever posted that , found it really interesting 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Dont forget snow shovelling...... 

Is that the autumn waters video as it won’t play , where the cop attends a domestic , the dog runs at him and he slips in the ice and shots her in the chest at point blank range ? 

shocking 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Is that the autumn waters video as it won’t play , if not I used to shag her 

It's a friendly neighbour shooting a couple dead then going into the house to end it all ?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

It's a friendly neighbour shooting a couple dead then going into the house to end it all ?

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ? 
there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instructions , before he falls over and the cop puts half a mag . 

it’s literally a murder and very hard to watch 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m only a lowly para trained combat engineer mate , through my low level of experience in combat situations , I though he did really well , managing his comms , good weapon handling skills ( reload in cover , rather than on the move , which in the scenario msg have lead to movement without fire to protect himself ) 

also by putting himself behind a big f**k off piece of masonry he shielded him self in a good tactical place , where if required he could have increased his arcs by going up the stairs . 

well done to him for a) not getting overly excited and b ) doing the small stuff well . 
thanks to whoever posted that , found it really interesting 

Cheers stiff ,very interesting, as a no nothing observer, I thought he did well ,very slick ,