Jim barker and minshaws

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I get the impression that mc hull is an out and out plastic p***y

? plastic p***y how you work that out ?  ? 

the only plastic wannabe is you ? 

Just now, Black neck said:

Looking well ,what the like for the running off 

there sound make have a hunt up if. the get a smell or i hit a cut field but return no bother quite fit just free run em to season and hopefully hit the floor running me older runners i’ll start few week bike and free running once dark they won’t be out until beginning october 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s poor form that imho 

that’s what they got until september is it any different to laying down in a boot or cage ? just lay on there chest got a couple a foot don’t hear a peep from um ? 

but your welcome to your opinion stiff like the next man 

get me a fiesta parcel shelf in i’ll show you 4 dogs in it quiet ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

that’s what they got until september is it any different to laying down in a boot or cage ? just lay on there chest got a couple a foot don’t hear a peep from um ? 

but your welcome to your opinion stiff like the next man 

get me a fiesta parcel shelf in i’ll show you 4 dogs in it quiet ? 

Very different to a boot or van back 

lying there side by side in the back , no real air from a window , lying on a plastic bed , squashed to death , probably leaded up still 

chip shop animal husbandry imho , I wouldn’t keep my ferrets like that 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Very different to a boot or van back 

lying there side by side in the back , no real air from a window , lying on a plastic bed , squashed to death , probably leaded up still 

chip shop animal husbandry imho , I wouldn’t keep my ferrets like that 

there’s more space and breeze than any boot ? what you think driving air coming over the motor isn’t straight into the back ? no seal there gap all the way around laying on a plastic bed ? for ten minutes what you have a quilt down ? ? if it was not good they would be panting once the lid opens the just laid like they would in the yard ?