Jim barker and minshaws

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Simca also did a version of the van called the Matra Simca, it looked like a small discovery, but I allways liked a van.

IMG_1900.JPG.88a89e13169634fcbe3e59fa7b31cb7f.JPG

Cheers.

looks the business that chart never seen one they 4x4 can remember the old lada few a them about 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

My second car was a ford capri 2.0s with recaro fishnet seats and vinyl roof. Sh1t boot tho fit my Hancock bitch in and gear ect.  But did think I was the dogs bollocks driving round in it. I was like a young bowdie and Doyle lol 

i loved them as a kid ? found the looks twin exhaust me dream car when a little un ? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Road siding so 80s smashing down gates and tearing fields up with a 4x4 is the way to go ?

You need to jump in with Mark, he will hold your hand and show you how it's done .....

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Always fancied a Niva back in the day 

I remember them selling for less than £,2,000 brand new in Saudi, but I was driving a Wood & Picket Range Rover at the time; 

IMG_0424.JPG.a091d77e2ea8d5a11c39f828152c18a1.JPG

A Lada might have been seen as a step down ! ??

Cheers.

IMG_0113.JPG

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

let’s not get another thread locked sammy 

a good amount will 

pound shop don ? is out plenty and has the dogs he needs for what he does he’s good for a bit a back and forth and gives me a giggle but knows what he needs and what does what 

we’re as you think a half bred bull x is a better all rounder then a coursing bred ? you need some experience 

Where did I say that?

2 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

You’ve not seen many then cause in 30 plus years of lamping Iv seen a handful not run , I was lamping when you was in your old man’s ball bag 

Well that's that sorted then let's move on 

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A mate of mine who died in an accident in the Gibraltar shipyard, used to leave his Capri SR 3.1 with me when he was away.

Dont know whatever happened to the car, but one sold for £75,000 last week !!!!

Cheers.

My dad had a 2.8 capri. Not sure if he killed it on the way home from Combe Martin after plenty of ale. Worth a few bob now 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My first three vehicles were a Morris 1000 van, a Viva van and a Simca van, ( anyone remember, or heard of, them ? ), all used for lamping in the late 60's, early 70's.

Car Spotlight, lead acid battery, Barbour jacket with rotted pockets, those were the days, eh ?

Cheers.

Mate of mine had a viva with a Mazda 1.3 rotary in it. Lovely looking car. 

11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember them selling for less than £,2,000 brand new in Saudi, but I was driving a Wood & Picket Range Rover at the time; 

IMG_0424.JPG.a091d77e2ea8d5a11c39f828152c18a1.JPG

A Lada might have been seen as a step down ! ??

Cheers.

IMG_0113.JPG

Charts you was deffo the OG back in the day 

• Haha 2