Anyone trimming up

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only good thing the English discovered,on their journeys across the globe, pillaging and what not?

? Discovered a fair few things us Brits , ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've been teaching myself to airbrush paint so i made this table and airbrushed the good old union jack with the English Rose.......i made it as my spray table...... i'm loving it living over her

Did my bit for queen and Country yesterday.... ?

Four day bank holiday coming up, probably the last jubilee I,ll see so let’s have it, just putting a few flags up to get the ball rolling ??

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

See the London natives are celebrating in their own unique style……god save the queen and rule Britannia chaps ! Lol 

WWW.BBC.COM

Police believe the 39-year-old, real name Lamar Jackson, was the victim of the fatal London attack.

But he was a clean hearted guy and local leg end wtf is that meant to mean, ?

Been out and about the last few days and don’t think I’ve seen a bit of bunting or flag flying. Think there were only a handful of street parties organised, mostly in Glasgow. I know that’ll offend some on here, and maybe provoke the usual verbal disdain for us Scots from the usual quarters, but there is genuinely very little visible evidence that anyone up here gives a toss. Nothing ‘anti’…, just apathy. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Been out and about the last few days and don’t think I’ve seen a bit of bunting or flag flying. Think there were only a handful of street parties organised, mostly in Glasgow. I know that’ll offend some on here, and maybe provoke the usual verbal disdain for us Scots from the usual quarters, but there is genuinely very little visible evidence that anyone up here gives a toss. Nothing ‘anti’…, just apathy. 

WWW.HERALDSCOTLAND.COM

The Queen's 70 years on the throne is a cause for...

Although I don't doubt it's to a lot lesser extent with all the anti English sentiment drummed up by SNP and alike. Loads down here in Devon and Somerset, every single village is having Street parties or similar, pubs all got live music going to be a fun night for the kids for sure.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

I honestly think that's more the case around me . The care home the wife works in are putting a bit of a doo on for the residents and a few of the carers are who are not on shift are going in unpaid to help out.

• Like 2