Anyone trimming up

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It didn't take long for one of these pricks to pop out of the woodwork. 

.......... Always on the look out for an opportunity to demand a few quid that they haven't earned.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Watching the royal family stay silent while Meghan Markle was attacked in the right-wing media was hard...

There has been zero evidence put forward to support her claims of racism, it’s just the word of one narcissistic woman and the left lap it up, toppling the royal family would be a big step towards the creation of the communist super state these pricks are trying to create, ✌️

• Like 4

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've been teaching myself to airbrush paint so i made this table and airbrushed the good old union jack with the English Rose.......i made it as my spray table...... i'm loving it living over her

Did my bit for queen and Country yesterday.... ?

Four day bank holiday coming up, probably the last jubilee I,ll see so let’s have it, just putting a few flags up to get the ball rolling ??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

When Prince Harry was going through a difficult time in his teens he spent a lot of time out with hunt terrier men. Not one of those men or the young farmers betrayed his trust. Most were on £150 quid a week and could really of done with the 10 grand the newspapers would of given them.... Wheres Harry now when those men are thrown from their jobs. 

The people of the East end were massive supporters of England and the Royal family.....now the East end of London looks like my local town of Bolton....its more like down town Somalia. What about some support for those communities which have been ethnically cleansed. 

The new forest belongs to the Crown, there has been organised packs of hounds there since 1066. This summer the new forest foxhounds were disbanded. 

We have a friend who up till last year taught at a school in Bolton, when they started in 2002 she had 4 non white kids in her class. When she left her entire class was non white with at least half not even born in the UK. 

.....and we are supposed to be angry about the invasion of Ukrainie ???

When things were bad in the roman empire the emperors would build coleseums and put on big games and events to take people's minds of it. 

.....no I won't wear a fckin stupid hat and sit under bunting. 

Fck the cnuts, I won't support those who have abandoned me. 

But what have YOU done .. 

The monarchy is only one family like you or me , yes they might be rich they might own a lot of ground but they still have to listen to parliament .

How often have you petitioned or protested against something that goes against Britishness , your country , your believes ect ..

How often have you or any one in your town gone out and celebrated your culture/heritage/history as a town/village .

Can't blame the monarchy for everything that as happened when people as a whole have been the problem turning a blind eye to things happening in there neighborhoods.

My own take on it is ordinary working class folk have had a bellyfull of all the crap the last two years with the government and the establishment and they just can't be bothered with all this Jubilee malarkey a bit sad when you can remember the silver jubilee and it seemed everyone was happy with street parties and the celebrations maybe its a generation thing i don't know i hear of some old miners saying feck the jubilee same old miners who welcomed and were polite to the Queen when she visited their pit in the 70s.

22 minutes ago, Chid said:

The monarchy is only one family like you or me , yes they might be rich they might own a lot of ground but they still have to listen to parliament .

How often have you petitioned or protested against something that goes against Britishness , your country , your believes ect ..

How often have you or any one in your town gone out and celebrated your culture/heritage/history as a town/village .

Can't blame the monarchy for everything that as happened when people as a whole have been the problem turning a blind eye to things happening in there neighborhoods.

Spent my whole life fighting for it pal. Think that's why I'm so pissed off....totally exhausted with fighting a loosing battle. 

Yes the monarchy has to listen to parliament. Yes the are supposed to stay out of politics. But there comes a time when they have to show support for what's right and support for those who supported them. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chid said:

I can only echo what Dido said mate, that’s how I lived my life upto the point I upped sticks and f****d off……I won’t bother to list it, I have written about it many times.

I don’t care that they are rich, I don’t begrudge them one penny…..out of all the stuff the public pay for that institution and it’s inherent connection with our history is well worth paying for.

But when I read what Dido wrote I can only find myself agreeing with him.

Nobody took our side, maybe Enoch Powell and they destroyed him for it, but other than him, nobody ! 

It’s a fact.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

My own take on it is ordinary working class folk have had a bellyfull of all the crap the last two years with the government and the establishment and they just can't be bothered with all this Jubilee malarkey a bit sad when you can remember the silver jubilee and it seemed everyone was happy with street parties and the celebrations maybe its a generation thing i don't know i hear of some old miners saying feck the jubilee same old miners who welcomed and were polite to the Queen when she visited their pit in the 70s.

That nation doesn’t exist any more mate mores the pity…..it was betrayed and stabbed in the back by the establishment and in many cases our own ordinary people. 
They bought into this project and it was “f**k the nation” 

• Like 1