Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:
WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

Cases of criminal behavior after brain injury raise profound questions about the...

Don’t know about you mate but I always find it a bit amusing when the “mental” illness thing is brought up when someone go’s on a rampage…..of course they are mentally ill, normal people don’t go round killing innocent people for no reason ! Lol 

But, it sort of brings us full circle really, is it the mind or the gun ? 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Don’t know about you mate but I always find it a bit amusing when the “mental” illness thing is brought up when someone go’s on a rampage…..of course they are mentally ill, normal people don’t go round killing innocent people for no reason ! Lol 

But, it sort of brings us full circle really, is it the mind or the gun ? 

It's both, you have to have the intent, and you have to have the means ?

• Like 2

The real problem is American society is crumbling . Last year there was about one hundered thousand deaths from overdosing and about seven hundred thousand abortions . Then you have a large homelessness and poverty problem .  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

There you have it, it’s not “the gun”, it’s the people…..ban the gun is way too simplistic.

Ban bans! Before they banned them it wasn’t cool. Lift the ban ten years later and all of a sudden they have infamy!

17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Ban bans! Before they banned them it wasn’t cool. Lift the ban ten years later and all of a sudden they have infamy!

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy

88EFDF5D-880B-47D3-9251-5676A354C88D.jpeg.bbe5f23c7d5f7c80152187b10da4799e.jpeg

Probably Times most iconic cover ever, so I wondered, when was this released……April 1966…….then I looked up Whitman, August 1966 !

You have to understand what a big deal it was to publish that cover in America……after this, the world exploded.

The end of the innocence ?…….when everything became OK ? 

Makes me think anyway.

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

88EFDF5D-880B-47D3-9251-5676A354C88D.jpeg.bbe5f23c7d5f7c80152187b10da4799e.jpeg

Probably Times most iconic cover ever, so I wondered, when was this released……April 1966…….then I looked up Whitman, August 1966 !

You have to understand what a big deal it was to publish that cover in America……after this, the world exploded.

The end of the innocence ?…….when everything became OK ? 

Makes me think anyway.

???

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch Standoff and the peaceful armed protest in 2020 in Virginia over the governor wanting to confiscate firearms. If you wish to look further, research every violent dictator in history. All of them ruled over a disarmed population. 

Secondly, if guns are banned the only people that would be disarmed is law abiding citizens. Criminals don’t follow the law. Hence why they are criminals. I deal with felons every day. I know exactly what their mindset is. We can’t keep drugs out of a controlled facility like a prison, and you want to disarm America? 

There is evil in this world. You can pass laws all you want but the reality is bad people will continue to kill as long as people are on this planet. Guns could be gone from America tomorrow and it won’t change a thing. They will go to the next thing like large vehicles, knifes, homemade explosives etc 

The emotional, knee jerk reaction by the powers that be is to  “act” even if passing a law hurts law abiding citizens. The liberals want a unarmed population. They have been coming for guns for decades. The world we live in isn’t one that allows a family to be void of effective self protection. 

I do think how we exercise the 2nd amendment in this country needs to change. Banning guns isn’t the change that will make a damn bit of difference.  You think the liberals are just after AR15s and AK47s? The President (who can’t even tie his own shoes) said just the other day that he would like to ban 9mm handguns as well. 

I’ll end this rambling with one final thought.  I’m blown away that other countries citizens allow their politicians to ban guns over night without any resistance. They must trust their sleezy politicians way more then I do mine. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
6 minutes ago, hoosier said:

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch Standoff and the peaceful armed protest in 2020 in Virginia over the governor wanting to confiscate firearms. If you wish to look further, research every violent dictator in history. All of them ruled over a disarmed population. 

Secondly, if guns are banned the only people that would be disarmed is law abiding citizens. Criminals don’t follow the law. Hence why they are criminals. I deal with felons every day. I know exactly what their mindset is. We can’t keep drugs out of a controlled facility like a prison, and you want to disarm America? 

There is evil in this world. You can pass laws all you want but the reality is bad people will continue to kill as long as people are on this planet. Guns could be gone from America tomorrow and it won’t change a thing. They will go to the next thing like large vehicles, knifes, homemade explosives etc 

The emotional, knee jerk reaction by the powers that be is to  “act” even if passing a law hurts law abiding citizens. The liberals want a unarmed population. They have been coming for guns for decades. The world we live in isn’t one that allows a family to be void of effective self protection. 

I do think how we exercise the 2nd amendment in this country needs to change. Banning guns isn’t the change that will make a damn bit of difference.  You think the liberals are just after AR15s and AK47s? The President (who can’t even tie his own shoes) said just the other day that he would like to ban 9mm handguns as well. 

I’ll end this rambling with one final thought.  I’m blown away that other countries citizens allow their politicians to ban guns over night without any resistance. They must trust their sleezy politicians way more then I do mine. 

?

4 minutes ago, hoosier said:

So what you are saying is that you don't trust your own government, but your country has spent the best part of the last 70 years overturning other country's governments and installing the process of democracy that you don't trust? 

?

8 minutes ago, hoosier said:

Exactly,....the murderers and rapist will still use guns ,ban or no ban...

• Like 1

This is the reality of it all over there,PAY ATTENTION TO HIS SPEECH.........I've a friend from Donegal living in New York,a lad from the farming background,and in the last 4 years he's bought and armed himself heavily,if you don't then you've no way of defending your home and your family,

• Like 1