Saluki x grey

3 hours ago, Langford said:

People excusing the ignorant behaviour of their desert dwelling companion are basically excusing their ignorance and stupidity on how to rear a dog.

The gentleman above is right, there's nothing more infuriating than having to chase a disobedient dog over the horizon for miles upon miles.

A dog has to have drive but it also has to understand who's the alpha.

These new coursing superstars need to spend less time in JD Sport purchasing their new attire and spend more time learning their dog recall and such.

It pains me to see that the dogs have more brains than the current generation, such a shame.

gl your whippets are glad to be back on lead that hedgerow just saved them from pulling up ? 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

If ever you change your mind sell tickets. I'd pay to see that.?. What do you think your chances would be??

what against a pet bull id having a better chance then bangers killing an hare if we had a day out ? 

big old rib cage on a running dog size ten drove into it the f****r would spit next doors cat out ? 

Edited by mC HULL
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's true 4 - 5 dogs out of motor to do what they want , go where they want. Then its a Whistle back to motor home kenneled up. Don't get me wrong havin a pair of lurchers is no bother. " Because if you ever get an injury in one of the dogs , then at least you've got another one to fall back on " . Most of us will of been there with the dogs. When your dogs kenneled up your sat thinking a wish I'd got another runner. 

as pups you take em 4-5 to land there chasing over ditches threw cover in out a woods over shit 2 hours a day none stop there that fit even heat doesn’t bother em comes to season no bike needed they are starting there first season fit as a fiddle and wise already 

my dog will kill more this first season then yours you have now will in it’s life bangers how many has it stopped seriously you only go out twice a year 

there that disobedient i go for me pals aswell take them out with mine  ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, Langford said:

I think that's where you're going wrong man, when bringing pups on it shouldn't be a free for with several dogs running about all over the gaff doing as they please.

Leave them games for the park, rearing a dog should be done in a calm and sensible matter, not out and out bedlam.

I think you and your dogs need a lesson in field craft.

free for all one will take off the rest chase it coursing it they use tracks cross we’re hares deer do use there tracks ? 

calm and sensible manner quality ? 

you will have to show me a real un help me out ? 

17 minutes ago, Langford said:

Let me guess, from an urban background?

Went through adolescence stealing motorbikes and drinking cider, didn't know what a lurcher was until they seen a deer chase on Police, Camera, Action?

What you're telling me is obedience is out the window and the dogs run feral?

? urban yes ? 5 minute walk into nothing but fields ? first runner at 12 year old run single get to good land all over in cars that were stolen ? 

obedience is a dog that comes back when i call it get a pic up of what you run langford 

3 hours ago, Langford said:

I think that's where you're going wrong man, when bringing pups on it shouldn't be a free for with several dogs running about all over the gaff doing as they please.

Leave them games for the park, rearing a dog should be done in a calm and sensible matter, not out and out bedlam.

I think you and your dogs need a lesson in field craft.

Field craft Mc Hull lol, he wouldn't know oak trees from winter wheat, but he'd be one to look up if you wanted something to fill your oven and freezer, and he's 3XL

c26699ce-7534-40ca-beca-5b4267c3ad3f.jpg

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

as pups you take em 4-5 to land there chasing over ditches threw cover in out a woods over shit 2 hours a day none stop there that fit even heat doesn’t bother em comes to season no bike needed they are starting there first season fit as a fiddle and wise already 

my dog will kill more this first season then yours you have now will in it’s life bangers how many has it stopped seriously you only go out twice a year 

there that disobedient i go for me pals aswell take them out with mine  ? 

A don't want to talk to you mc your talking rubbish. Heat doesn't bother them there that fit ffs. An a don't keep count on how many I've killed over years im not a follower i do my own thing. I've nothing to prove to no c**t. I go out watch him have a few runs then back home to family life an rest of my hobbies. A don't run other quarry just for sake of killing it. You letting them run wild an kill what they want an dumping the c**ts. Your a sausage mate an let the true coursing lads down mc. Thinking its right to let a dog hunt up then stood there for 30 mins waiting for the c**t to come back. Lifting hares up all over because you've trained the twat to run the land trying to pull them up. I've told you in a match if your dog gets on to a second hare on the same slip it doesn't class for f**k all. So say if this pup doesn't kill its first an second an keeps runnin the land pulling them up tryin to kill it will jack. That's why you keep buying dogs in lol. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A don't want to talk to you mc your talking rubbish. Heat doesn't bother them there that fit ffs. An a don't keep count on how many I've killed over years im not a follower i do my own thing. I've nothing to prove to no c**t. I go out watch him have a few runs then back home to family life an rest of my hobbies. A don't run other quarry just for sake of killing it. You letting them run wild an kill what they want an dumping the c**ts. Your a sausage mate an let the true coursing lads down mc. Thinking its right to let a dog hunt up then stood there for 30 mins waiting for the c**t to come back. Lifting hares up all over because you've trained the twat to run the land trying to pull them up. I've told you in a match if your dog gets on to a second hare on the same slip it doesn't class for f**k all. So say if this pup doesn't kill its first an second an keeps runnin the land pulling them up tryin to kill it will jack. That's why you keep buying dogs in lol. 

Lol...sums the wee fat colostomy bag up rightly I'd say bangers... He's the saluki king...the medication king, car thief king, weed growing king boxing critic general all round know it all wanna be known ?....and types it all on an internet forum... Imagine this cxnt after 20 minutes in custody...they'd know his pin number FS...

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

free for all one will take off the rest chase it coursing it they use tracks cross we’re hares deer do use there tracks ? 

calm and sensible manner quality ? 

you will have to show me a real un help me out ? 

Told Vicky pollard this is your life lol 

Screenshot_20220513-153408_Google.jpg

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol...sums the wee fat colostomy bag up rightly I'd say bangers... He's the saluki king...the medication king, car thief king, weed growing king boxing critic general all round know it all wanna be known ?....and types it all on an internet forum... Imagine this cxnt after 20 minutes in custody...they'd know his pin number FS...

Honest to God he'd be one of them calling out of door telling his mate next door what to say an c**t calling him back would be custody Sargent hahaha clever c**t 

59 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Field craft Mc Hull lol, he wouldn't know oak trees from winter wheat, but he'd be one to look up if you wanted something to fill your oven and freezer, and he's 3XL

c26699ce-7534-40ca-beca-5b4267c3ad3f.jpg

?you up for a day out low plains ? 

51 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

? o leave nothing you plum me dog will come back be obedient then yours as you will see plus it catches what it run isn’t a pet 

keep buying dogs in ? what world do you live in you crank ? 

but i wont keep crap if i had that you own from a pup it would a made it to 2 bullet behind the ear ? 

44 minutes ago, stop.end said:

you silly c**t between you and bangers i don’t know who the biggest joker is well it’s you isn’t it at least he has a pet dog you don’t even have one a them ? 

general know it all i will be compared to you because all you know is the bottom of a bottle thick c**t not a brain cell in your head you tip your head tap on it saw dust fall out your ear ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Honest to God he'd be one of them calling out of door telling his mate next door what to say an c**t calling him back would be custody Sargent hahaha clever c**t 

bangers your scared to death to slip incase you get your collar felt id be sat listening to you blubber a cell down ?