• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pics wouldnt have made any difference mate.....photos of cats are always blurry and out of focus....lol

My old girl used to have a pedigree show posh siamese thing when we moved to the farm he always fetched plenty of youngsters back to the door(kept the ferrets happy, not so much me) another trick he u

I have bolted real wild cats with ferrets, they are terrified of them, yet will fight a dog. I used to kill wild cats and sell pelts for sporrans, I would not touch one now and it sickens me how

Posted Images

14 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Cat are phenomenal hunters,...I really rate their primitive skills...

My all -time favourites are Bengals,.. real deal, wildlings,.. maybe some day I'll have enough vonga to buy myself a quality kit..

Walked along the same track early this morning and the kanny feline was back at it ,

I remember when I was young chavie I'd go with me grandad collecting scrap and one place was a old quarry that that was used as a tip and it was also used as q dumping ground for unwanted cats ,they lived in amongst the rocks and o always remember trying to catch a kit for me mother ,something I regretted trying and never repeated as I got clawed bad ,

Bengals are lovely looking cats 

20220421_082102.jpg

20220421_082018.jpg

9 hours ago, mackem said:

Anyone read A Sporting Chance by Dan Mannix? He trained either a serval or a caracal to hunt, good book if you can get a copy. 

I'd love a serval, a big of subjectbut a mate as just rescued a racoon .

I'm going to see it at Weekend, 

• Like 1

My neibour used to walk my two dogs he was standing making them watch his  own cats one broke the lead and killed both them in his living room ?he used crunch  hedgehogs to a real b*****d way anything that moved he killed loads ferrals and one big scottish wildcat once it put up a better fight than any fox ? the local pigion man liked walking him to .?

• Haha 3

I like all animals but feral cats should be destroyed whenever possible, they are bad over here killing native animals up to wallabies, native birds and reptiles. They get pretty big and the biggest ones are black for some reason. Plus I'm sick of people reporting them as panthers, they look nothing like them. They do have square jaws and huge teeth though. I had a staff/kelpie that was an expert feral cat killer until she ran into one of these big black ones that bit through her skull and escaped.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Wish they’d kill the fekin birds in tree at back of ours. Noisy buggers waking me uo at dawn!! Atb

Sign of a true country person that! very sad. Apart from anything you should be up at dawn.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'd love a serval, a big of subjectbut a mate as just rescued a racoon .

I'm going to see it at Weekend, 

I had a serval alive, I now have a stuffed one as well as a dozen other cats.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 2

I have bolted real wild cats with ferrets, they are terrified of them, yet will fight a dog.

I used to kill wild cats and sell pelts for sporrans, I would not touch one now and it sickens me how rare they are.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 6
11 hours ago, mackem said:

Anyone read A Sporting Chance by Dan Mannix? He trained either a serval or a caracal to hunt, good book if you can get a copy. 

Remember getting that book out of the library as a youth remember some thing about a cheetah running after someone on a motorbike lol . Just read the recent story of the man eating leopard in a village in India to think it was hunting humans like a domestic cat hunts birds must be pretty scary.  

ELEVENMYANMAR.COM

A team of forest department and specialized shooters shot down a man-eating leopard at Kandha village in district Pauri on Monday night. But, despite this, fear...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, McVey said:

I fcuking hate seeing the clips of man & leopards in conflict in India, I just wish us humans weren't so greedy.

That's just the way it is 

Things will never be the same

That's just the way it is aaaaarrrrr yeah 

14 hours ago, Black neck said:

Kill everything in sight cats do 

Could with couple to kill the fooking rats by me, OK  I've got a bird feeder hanging up in my garden, and the rats come after the fallen seed in the gravel on the floor. But even if didn't feed the birds, that's only once a day in the morning, that's only 1/2 full. The rats would be around anyway as my neighbours got few sheep, alpacas, horses so there be  food about. I've tried every thing, traps are no good as they don't go in them, there nervy, you can see that, the way there quick eat and scarper quick. I did kill few, couple years ago with my 177 air rifle, but you got get them relaxed, to get a head shot, I put few pics up before they were big rats, so wating my time before I even bother to try and shoot them. Poison be very dodgy with dogs about, Buck and little woody  go in the garden. I did think maybe a cat,  but being honest it have to be out there lot of the time to catch them, poss after dark. But with Big Buck he nightmare with cats, he killed few ferals when in the woods, foxes, cats, are in his mind fare game, so I have  be real careful with him in the garden, even though he in a kennel/ run, if seen a cat, he jump a 7-8 ft fence to get at it even now at his age lol. I did read not all cats are good at killing rats, not sure if this is right? , I know they love to kill mice. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Them pigeons must be goofed balled up cause my pigeons would shit in that moggys face and crip walk off ?

• Haha 1