Multicultural ireland

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, paul sr said:

First they will get the hate crime law passed ,then they will move against IFP and NP . If you don't go alone with the  narrative, they will silence you one way or another .

They should try it up North first, they are well known for their cultural and religious tolerance ! Lol 

• Like 1

When they bring a million more people into this island by 2040 and the majority of them african  or  from the middle east . Nationalists and loyalists on this island will eventually become a the minority. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, paul sr said:

WIlf  , when you look at those brave men that fought in ww2 ,if they could see Britain today, would they fight or not fight ? .

They didn’t fight for this mate……we have betrayed them and we continue to do it year after year at the ballot box, we pissed their legacy away like it didn’t even matter ! 

• Like 7
13 hours ago, McVey said:

Always look on the bright side, that's 3 less nonces on the streets of Ireland.

What a homophobic thing to say,...were you assaulted as a kid or what

22 minutes ago, McVey said:

No hard feelings, sensible head now.

It's horrendous in all honesty, still, that's a sign of the times.

People just don't give a toss anymore, horrible world we live in.

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...anyway no big deal,

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, McVey said:

You're right fella but let's be honest it's the theme on here, anything is fair sport.

That's down to the individual,don't let yourself get to that level,after all they were someone's son/brother etc...keep up the good work lol

17 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigration from Muslim countries to Ireland before its too late.

Problem is the haterid for the british will out do the voting before it is too late, sinn fein is well on its way to becoming the biggest party in the whole island of ireland and they are pushingfor this resettlement of these rapefugees, enmasse, anything to stop unionists having power here again will be the driving goal, remember these same politicians will have full protection from the police services so wont be affected, its us mere mortals and working class communities that will suffer all over again just like during the troubles

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, stonewall said:

serves the c**ts right.       

i travelled down to limerick to listen to the speakers of the irish freedom party,and these c**ts showed up.made my blood boil.

At every demonstration thats left wing biased or any counter march against right wing the faggy rainbow flag is always present, that speaker is right, its the rainbow swastica, war in europe is coming our way and its already started just hasnt travelled this far yet, left against right all over again, doesnt matter what flag or pronoun you go by its been the same the previous 2

The general consensus in the uk is we’ve had enough

yet come election everyone loses their bottle and puts a cross next a softer option

you get what you vote for 

I will never vote conservative again I don’t think

id rather not vote and I’m fully aware of what a pathetic statement that is

i emailed my mp again last night only to be fobbed off with bullshit

i told him he and the tories have f****d themselves

i pray I’m right

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Problem is the haterid for the bristish will out do the voting before it is too late, sinn fein is well on its way to becoming the biggest party in the whole island of ireland and they are pushingfor this resettlement of these rapefugees, enmasse, anything to stop unionists having power here again will be the driving goal, remember these same politicians will have full protection from the police services so wont be affected, its us mere mortals and working class communities that will suffer all over again just like during the troubles 

I have tried to get upto speed on the 800 years or whatever of the history of Britain / Ireland history…..I don’t know every detail like some but I have a decent over view I reckon.

Ill be honest, hating “the English” (it’s always the English) is a national pastime here……and it’s mostly total bollocks ! 
It’s all this “hands across the ocean, people accepted us when we “had” to emigrate” nonsense, look how kind and welcoming we are etc etc……all the while they discriminate against little travellers kids playing in the local football team and crack on about 1916 like they won !……they didn’t win, they got rinsed but don’t let that stop us ! 
There’s little towns here being over run with Africans and Asians…..you wait and see how these small town republicans (with a small “r”) get on when a load of f***ing Somalians pitch into a town of 2k population……they won’t f***ing know what hit them, the Somalians will have them for breakfast ! 
But nah, long as you don’t like the English that’s good enough ! 

These people don’t have the first clue that there is a bigger enemy at the door…..this isnt about English or Irish or British of Oliver f***ing Cromwell…..it’s about the eradication of white Europeans (including Britains, Anglo Saxons, celts and Picts) in their own continent ! 

I have always believed we need to treasure our history, and we should, but we need to realise that as white people we should stop looking backwards for our enemies…..we need to look in front…..get the f**k over it and let’s deal with the problems coming at us ! 

• Like 12