Energy price rise 2022

All bin men are c**ts these days gone are the days of leaving few beers around Xmas for them. 

Forgot take mine out other week heard them outside right outside my place doing next doors dragged it out geezer went to take it and the other African c**t shouted no make him bring it out to van the other dude shouted back no it’s fine African repeated no let him bring . Was 6:30 in me dressing gown other worker just ignored him I said I bet that c**ts a pleasure to work with ain’t he. 

each and everyone one of them are pig type c**ts block the roads leave bins outside wrong houses food on floor ect 

hate em 

• Like 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, it’s amazing the amount of fur coat, no knickers people there are kicking about…..I feel sorry for people, I really do. Its hard out there mate and it’s all of a sudden got a lot harder for

Mrs just informed me that our monthly electric bill know costs us more than our mortgage per month ?... At this rate...be a few of us turning to our old criminal means to keep going??

Cut all my own wood for heating, keep a kettle on the stove for washing dishes and making brews and will be getting on with my solar panels ASAP also going to start shopping for what I need when I nee

Posted Images

I got waste management company so tend to just throw it on the truck now as someone else pays anyway but always leave one little bin in bottom of black bin so they have to drag it out anyway and always put grass in bottom of green bin then some domestic waste the more grass they love that ?

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

f***ing hell you lit have a rough time. I reckon I could shift a body in mine no questions or bother!

The old lad never blinked an eye, everything was thrown on the wagon and that was it...its just an open bavk transit with cage, not a proper bin lorry...they wouldn't get around the lanes where we are...this new bloke is a lazy f**k, would rather get his sticker book out than pick the rubbish up...

12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The old lad never blinked an eye, everything was thrown on the wagon and that was it...its just an open bavk transit with cage, not a proper bin lorry...they wouldn't get around the lanes where we are...this new bloke is a lazy f**k, would rather get his sticker book out than pick the rubbish up...

That seems to be the attitude with a lot of folk nowadays mate........ I was brought up to see work as getting fit while earning money - win/win.

We'd compete with things to see who fastest or strongest. 

Some of these lazy fuckers (old and young) seem to put in more effort trying to dodge work.

It breaks my heart to see the quality of the items which are thrown out at my recycling centre. Its criminal!

Anything half decent should be transferred to a warehouse where individuals and charities can take their pick.

The guys at our centre will "turn their back' if you want anything, but no doubt risk losing their job if they are caught. There's CCTV everywhere!

Madness!

Edited by jukel123
1 hour ago, sid g said:

a lot of it goes into auction a lot of the private run tips round us hold auctions mid week and stand the car boots on a sunday. i  had a spell where i was buying household goods from tip auctions  and selling them on the car boots and flea markets === mowers hoovers strimmers hedge cutters garden furniture mate of mine buys kids bikes / toys off the tip lads on the market sticks em on ebay and the selling pages on fb stands the local flea market makes a good living out of it ,, 

Thats good to hear. At my centre, everything goes into landfill! I must kick up a fuss with my councillor and see if we could adopt a similar system.?

They do recycle metal, plastic etc but large items like sofas, easy chairs, divans etc goes to landfill. The council have contracted out their recycling responsibilities at an extortionate rate.

Edited by jukel123

At our local dump there's a 'recycling centre' we're the workers take stuff out of the skip an take it inside an fix it up an sell at extormionate prices.

Couple years ago I said to the friend,come on well go in for the craic,so off we go in,an by feck the shit they were selling was outrageous,an for pricier than brand new,no joke.

So I seen a rough old chest of drawer things,nails hanging out the back,so I called the  man over I said much is that,he says 80quid,I says wah ffs there's nails hanging out the back of it,I said gone get the boss so over he comes I says look at the state of that an you want 80quid for it,I said you took it out of skip an trying to sell it for near rip price,I said your scamming your own people,my mate walked off lol I says ffs your getting it for free an selling it on,there's fecking nails hanging out the back he wasn't best pleased,but neither was I,I said your a f***ing disgrace an walked out.

It should be given away for free as there getting it for free.

5 minutes ago, sid g said:

it aint bad round us used to pick up hoovers n mowers for a few quid i remember  some suitcases coming up for sale my mrs thought she`d bought one for a quid she`d got the lot all 30 of em sold em all on the sunday at the car boot for 3 quid each , when the poles first started coming over in numbers they were mad for buying stuff to get started ,, 

Was the stuff you got all working sid or did you have to tinker with it?

31 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It breaks my heart to see the quality of the items which are thrown out at my recycling centre. Its criminal!

Anything half decent should be transferred to a warehouse where individuals and charities can take their pick.

The guys at our centre will "turn their back' if you want anything, but no doubt risk losing their job if they are caught. There's CCTV everywhere!

Madness!

Mate, if only you knew exactly what gets thrown away every day you’d cry !

Theres firms I can not buy perfectly good kit out of because they don’t want to take the chance of litigation if someone I sell it too falls off say a chair and hurts themselves !! 
They would rather throw it in the bin !……hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of amazing things just crushed and tipped ! 

Only the other year for example I was in the stores of a big firm in London and they had half a dozen George Nelson coconut chairs in there, £4000 each to buy, like brand new and sitting in top of a heap of other chairs.

Said to the store bloke, will you take a grand for them and I’ll load them up now?…….can’t mate was his reply, more than my jobs worth, have to skip them ! 
Criminal ! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, if only you knew exactly what gets thrown away every day you’d cry !

Theres firms I can not buy perfectly good kit out of because they don’t want to take the chance of litigation if someone I sell it too falls off say a chair and hurts themselves !! 
They would rather throw it in the bin !……hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of amazing things just crushed and tipped ! 

Only the other year for example I was in the stores of a big firm in London and they had half a dozen George Nelson coconut chairs in there, £4000 each to buy, like brand new and sitting in top of a heap of other chairs.

Said to the store bloke, will you take a grand for them and I’ll load them up now?…….can’t mate was his reply, more than my jobs worth, have to skip them ! 
Criminal ! 

Food waste as well mate. My wifes supermarket bin most of the "out of date" stuff because its illegal to donate it. They started pouring bleach on it in the bins to stop the dippers because they could sue if they stole the out of date stuff and got ill. Then they realised the dippers would get even more ill with bleach on it! They now have to lock them and have signs up but they now break in to the bins, I've sat and watched them pull up in their fancy cars break into the bins and steal it, these aren't even homeless people.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Food waste as well mate. My wifes supermarket bin most of the "out of date" stuff because its illegal to donate it. They started pouring bleach on it in the bins to stop the dippers because they could sue if they stole the out of date stuff and got ill. Then they realised the dippers would get even more ill with bleach on it! They now have to lock them and have signs up but they now break in to the bins, I've sat and watched them pull up in their fancy cars break into the bins and steal it, these aren't even homeless people.  

Mate, it’s amazing the amount of fur coat, no knickers people there are kicking about…..I feel sorry for people, I really do.

Its hard out there mate and it’s all of a sudden got a lot harder for people.

My cousin is a single mum with 3 kids, divorced and she has custody, she works and she has used £25 just in gas in two days ! 
She don’t live flash, she struggles and brings up her kids and I bet that is story for hundreds of thousands of people……those greedy c**ts in Westminster, they love this war because they can blame Putin for everything but the truth is they are having a cold fortune out of people with all this.

Dirty no good c**ts ! 

• Like 9
21 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

When I was shopfitting yrs ago,on a Sunday evening the girls in boots/Tesco would come round and offer the food to us before throwing it away... sandwiches,pasta bowls drinks...I used to fill the back tub of my L200 and give it to the dogs and birds etc down the allotments...there's no bargains now they knock 20/30 pence off max,let it turn before sorting folks out ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sid g said:

some of it was was working anything that did`nt or could`nt get working used to sell it on ebay in job lots of  hoovers or mowers , had a bloke used to come once a week do pat testing . 

Shame you can't do it no more sid,the dump up here recycles everything,the amount of electrical scrap not to mention the scrap metal,there making a fortune.