Another fatality by a house pet

The best round the family dogs  I owned were bull xs even though I never trust any dog were kids are  theses had the best temps round kids I found them very protective and loving .a lot depends on how theses American  bull  dogs types are  bred and  brought up and what manners and temp the parents have .I can't believe how some buy on a wim knowing nothing about its history  they have but I have zero tolerance were kids are involved regarding aggression no matter  how good the dog is 

• Like 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what happens when you breed for colour,shape or size...what sort of cnut breeds,owns then passes on such a f***ing liability? Should start charging the parents with neglect charges etc..send t

Terrible better of with a whippet 

Well the little whippet slept all night last night not a noise!  been screeching at night last 2 nights barely slept she ain’t messed in the house once which is good being that she was born and reared

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

The best round the family dogs  I owned were bull xs even though I never trust any dog were kids are  theses had the best temps round kids I found them very protective and loving .a lot depends on how theses American  bull  dogs types are  bred and  brought up and what manners and temp the parents have .I can't believe how some buy on a wim knowing nothing about its history  they have but I have zero tolerance were kids are involved regarding aggression no matter  how good the dog is 

100% agree well bred and properly reared bull breeds can make the best family dogs even some of these American bullies are cracking dogs with great temperaments but bringing a fully grown adult with no history into your house with kids? Fecking madness :no:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, BGD said:

100% agree well bred and properly reared bull breeds can make the best family dogs even some of these American bullies are cracking dogs with great temperaments but bringing a fully grown adult with no history into your house with kids? Fecking madness :no:

Have they said it was a bull breed? I don't think they should be bringing in the feral street dogs from other countries either, mutts that have had to fight for food all their lives and live on their instincts are no good round kids that will try and take stuff off them. No dog should be left alone with kids though.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, BGD said:

I totally agree with you 100 % 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, gnipper said:

don't think they should be bringing in the feral street dogs from other countries either, mutts that have had to fight for food all their lives and live on their instincts are no good round kids that will try and take stuff off them. No dog should be left alone with kids though.

What is it with home a dog a  rescue for Romania or Bosnia for fecks sake we home to many of there human counter parts that have  no back ground checks 

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Our eldest used to drive me mad. On a Saturday morning I’d come down and she be sat  cross legged, in front of the Telly, cereal bowl in hand, on the massive dog bed, in the middle of 5 dogs ?‍♂️?

Once found the Staffy looking very unhappy dressed as a Disney princess, clip on ear rings and all ?

This silly cnut,will sit and have his nails painted,ride round in a pram with a bonnet on?DSC_0054.JPG.b81b0763fb28cadf9e8906b3bc5ed816.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Have they said it was a bull breed? I don't think they should be bringing in the feral street dogs from other countries either, mutts that have had to fight for food all their lives and live on their instincts are no good round kids that will try and take stuff off them. No dog should be left alone with kids though.

That's another fecking stupid trend :no:  All so they can virtue signal all over Facebook and down the park with the other fur mummies

• Like 1

ive found bull breeds to be best around kids when brought up with them,including pitbulls,common sense tells you not to leave children unsupervised,and to bring a big dog with a baby is asking for trouble f***ing madness parents have acted like retards

• Like 1

Well the little whippet slept all night last night not a noise!  been screeching at night last 2 nights barely slept she ain’t messed in the house once which is good being that she was born and reared in a kennel, always kennelled mine but this one’s staying in, kids love her and she’s took like a duck to water scoffing her grub n all :thumbs: 

0681CF95-B427-447C-AC7A-24DB59A055B9.jpeg

• Like 11
8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What is it with home a dog a  rescue for Romania or Bosnia for fecks sake we home to many of there human counter parts that have  no back ground checks 

Ukraine will be the next place they will be rushing to rescue dogs from 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well the little whippet slept all night last night not a noise!  been screeching at night last 2 nights barely slept she ain’t messed in the house once which is good being that she was born and reared in a kennel, always kennelled mine but this one’s staying in, kids love her and she’s took like a duck to water scoffing her grub n all :thumbs: 

0681CF95-B427-447C-AC7A-24DB59A055B9.jpeg

Leave a radio on low for it ??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

There shouldn't be a rescue brought in from another country whilst there are dogs needing homes in our own rescues.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Thing is the parents didn't deliberately  put the kid in harms way. It's pure and simple ignorance. There's too much 'Disneyfication' of dogs. They no doubt  thought a dog would protect the family, guard  the house and be a loved addition  to the family.

Dogs originally bred for fighting are, imo, more dangerous than other breeds.

Parents need to be educated. But who would provide the education I don't know.

A lad at work showed me a picture of his mothers new dog a pup that was supposedly to be a ridgeback crossed with a staffy as soon as i saw the pic i said that's an APBT if ever i seen one and she has a four year old kid as well as another dog a border lakey terrier both male dog's the bull is only a pup but they wont listen.

• Like 1