Some headstone

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im no marble sculptor mate ive no idea if its good,bad or indifferent but as someone mentioned earlier to have it in a public cemetery feet away from where others might want to sit in quiet reflection

Council's can sometimes be a bit on the officious side ,a bit small minded ,BUT there is a difference between insisting wind chimes are removed or getting letters warning about too many teddy bears on

It annoys me when councils decide what's tasteful or not in cemeteries. Its a matter of personal choice. f**k all to do with petty officials. One man's tackiness is another man's good taste.  Not

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mackem said:

Joyce family have a documentary out soon,produced by a guy who lived 100 yards from where I lived ? one scene is filmed in a cemetery, should be interesting. 

Is that the criminal/gangster/mma ex con ? I think I half watched a podcast with him in it. I think last night was d Joyce's debut of his bare knuckle exhibition show at bowlers in Manchester 

Edited to add , I wonder if they will steep dare hands in petrol ........lol 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, steve66 said:

37 ton of italian marble , must be one of the most expensive in England ?

Solar powered jukebox as well a lad at work has members of his family in the same cemetery and said the other morning they were around his headstone drinking and listening to his favourite songs. 

2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Is that the criminal/gangster/mma ex con ? I think I half watched a podcast with him in it. I think last night was d Joyce's debut of his bare knuckle exhibition show at bowlers in Manchester 

Edited to add , I wonder if they will steep dare hands in petrol ........lol 

You watch his last bare knuckle fight? If his new show anything to go by it will be more like a musical 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Solar powered jukebox as well a lad at work has members of his family in the same cemetery and said the other morning they were around his headstone drinking and listening to his favourite songs. 

Just what y’a want where going pay y’a respect to family members , a load vest wearing travelers pissed up singing songs lol 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

criminal/gangster/mma ex con ? I think I half watched a podcast with him in it. 

That's him, I lived 100 yards from his street when I first moved to the area, I have a property about a mile away now though I no longer live in the UK. He is talking about his old street with cars full of gun toting youths turning up on a daily basis ? it's Surrey for f**k sakes, not the sunnydale projects in San fran or tondo in manila. I did once see an old lady not pick up her dog crap after her yorkie did its business in his street mind, but trouble in that area? I have 20 years bouncing in and out of that place and haven't even heard of him yet he is talking about driving skip-lorries through the front of people's houses ? interesting the comments are turned off on lots of his clips. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Him who's headstone it is did time for conning pensioners out of their savings and muppets not from that community hero worshipped him.

Bout [BANNED TEXT] ,

But first ones start moaning saying people been racist towards them lol some hero to worship ay 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

That's him, I lived 100 yards from his street when I first moved to the area, I have a property about a mile away now though I no longer live in the UK. He is talking about his old street with cars full of gun toting youths turning up on a daily basis ? it's Surrey for f**k sakes, not the sunnydale projects in San fran or tondo in manila. I did once see an old lady not pick up her dog crap after her yorkie did its business in his street mind, but trouble in that area? I have 20 years bouncing in and out of that place and haven't even heard of him yet he is talking about driving skip-lorries through the front of people's houses ? interesting the comments are turned off on lots of his clips. 

Yea cuz he's probably full shit like the other 99% of them lol 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yea cuz he's probably full shit like the other 99% of them lol 

His street and certainly the area isn't exactly how he portrayed it ? average houseprice in his street is around £400k,its not exactly the ghetto, but he said gun-crime/gang fights are a daily occurance, the same guy has his pic and bio on an acting website saying he is like Tom Hardy ?