Lovely spring day

Must admit, Don; I got the washing on. Did that. Opened the tumble drier and then thought, " Fukk it! "!

It's not warm out there ~ or in here, come to that. But, the breeze is good enough. My gear's out on the line ;)

Dogs are busy soaking up the rays too. I love how they instinctively recognise that a drop of sunlight on their bodies is good for them :laugh:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Must admit, Don; I got the washing on. Did that. Opened the tumble drier and then thought, " Fukk it! "!

It's not warm out there ~ or in here, come to that. But, the breeze is good enough. My gear's out on the line ;)

Dogs are busy soaking up the rays too. I love how they instinctively recognise that a drop of sunlight on their bodies is good for them :laugh:

Yip the dogs definitely enjoy getting a bit of sunshine on their backs, give mine a spray with benzyl earlier and they're lying in the sun drying off. Was out in the woods yesterday on the bike and the crows were busy building their nests. Lovely time of year. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Since its a lovely spring day what's lads getting up to? 

I've walked dogs, washed the motors give the grass it's first cut and am gonna take the kids to the park for a hour. 

Just back from sons football match dogman,heading out way dogs now,keep her lit

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I've walked dogs, washed the motors give the grass it's first cut and am gonna take the kids to the park for a hour. 

Spent a nice morning down at the lads football club, squad photos and individual shots, action shots for press and social media then kit issue for all their training and match day travel stuff.

Bit of training, few brews with academy director and coaching staff, bit of a laugh so decent all round ?

Photo don’t really do how nice the sunshine was justice 

1AF06476-706B-480C-9AB9-E7457DEC35A7.jpeg.bc1e5c9759b0fcc0c26f28766c6e352d.jpeg

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Same walked dogs , cut grass , went to take kids out and car wouldn't turn off keys jammed in barrel so took a while stripping that down ? cars never done fixing the things lol 

• Like 1

Good clean up of the yard yesterday,couple of trailer loads(accumulated loads of shit and tat last 12 months).out this morning for a few hrs with my daughter and mate, ferretting with a Harris hawk,trying to get it a few kills before she goes in to moult..nothing but tiny drummers that didn't even russle the nets when exiting the holes,?called it a day 12 o'clock,home walk the 4 terriers,feed everything in the next HR...soak in the bath,a few jazz fags and a takeaway this evening..no work tomorrow..got a funeral ?.. everyone's out here..so chillin with some beats ?

• Like 2

Pruned the fruit trees yesterday and cleared the greenhouse out, got seeds today, potted a load of veg, tomatoes etc all in the greenhouse...dogs out with me enjoying the sun..wrapped up at 4 to watch the utd game...off to cinema after taking kids to watch new Batman film...Nice weekend and great to have a bit of sun again...

• Like 4

Love the turn into Spring. Been beautiful here the last two days. 
On day seven of covid now, felt like death yesterday, but much better today so got a load of rhododendrons and other sh!te cleared out the garden and off to the dump. 
I’m still testing positive so will work from home tomorrow - Scottish rules ??

Might treat my self to half a dozen Guinness tonight seeing as I don’t have to drive tomorrow. Happy days.

• Like 2